Looking for a Clan

Hello,

I usually would just get random players but in Halo 4 It seems harder to win with out a decent team. A little about me: been playing since the original halo, usually around a 2.0 k/d with halo. Like talkative teams/ clans. Prefer adults. Usually play a few hours here and there everyday.

Thanks,

Wreck

• Like 2

You've basically described me. I used to have guys I played with all the time, and I know how satisfying it is to play with people who know what they're doing. Send me an FR if ya want. Also, looking for a clan like this.

gt: iambecomedethh

I will as soon as I go online. My GT is Wreckognize V2

• Like 1

Black Phoenix is recruiting right now, we are at 9 people right now. If we get enough people then we can form our battalion and hold tournaments within the clan and if you win you will gain a position within the clan.

Jeremama21 (Commander, 1st in command)

That Finnish Gu (Commandant, 2nd in command, Main Recruiter)

You all should check out Amplifygaming.com

We're a 16 years or older only clan who have just started recruiting for Halo.

Check out the site if you get the chance, and if your interested just fill out an application to join.

We have no KDR requirements, over 150 active members on the website ( We're a pretty big Call of Duty clan), have game nights and tournaments, and extremely active members.

If you needed any more info or had any questions, feel free to send me a message on XBL

Gamertag - AGC JESUS

Amplify Gaming

• Like 1

Join my clan of 10. We have been running for ten days. We have a website( free) with ranks and different divisons you can choose from. If we get more people we will start our 2v2,4v4 games for ranking up. We are currently working on maps for a machinima. We are a competive clan that have alot of fun winning. Soon we will be put up on GB so we can test our skills. Check us out at WWW.Dignidied-Gaming.webs.com Joining us will not be a mistake.

GT: Nubey Tooby( No i dont Noob Toob)