"Are you gonna be alright?"

Sierra1117

I'm playing forerunner on legendary right now, and near the beginning of the mission, Chief asks Cortana after she goes a little crazy 'Are you gonna be alright?" I noted this because he said it so awkwardly, and that shows that 343 is tying to show his humanity. If anyone else finds any similar moments please share them.

I'm... I'm gonna be fine thanks for asking. It's been a long day, the Packers won, I stubbed my toe. I recently broke up with my girlefriend and the weather suck. I put on like 10 pounds recently, my back is killing me, I won't be home for Thanksgiving, I have really bad gas right now, I miss my dog, I think I am coming down with the flu, I got stung by a bee, I stubbed my toe, I have gum in my hair, my mic sucks for xbox live, all the Pringles in the can were broken, my coke is flat, I found a gray hair today, Bieber just won an award, for what, for what I ask you? But I am... getting by. It's just so hard somet... Oh wait your talking about the game. Forget everything I just wrote, never mind.

I'm... I'm gonna be fine thanks for asking. It's been a long day, the Packers won, I stubbed my toe. I recently broke up with my girlefriend and the weather suck. I put on like 10 pounds recently, my back is killing me, I won't be home for Thanksgiving, I have really bad gas right now, I miss my dog, I think I am coming down with the flu, I got stung by a bee, I stubbed my toe, I have gum in my hair, my mic sucks for xbox live, all the Pringles in the can were broken, my coke is flat, I found a gray hair today, Bieber just won an award, for what, for what I ask you? But I am... getting by. It's just so hard somet... Oh wait your talking about the game. Forget everything I just wrote, never mind.

Sounds like you got it rough lol. But yeah, talking bout the game