Working at Tilted Kilt

JetFalcon

So I sent my resume and application to Tilted Kilt, which is a restaurant kind of like Hooters in which attractive women showing off their midriff are your servers. But the restaurant is alot cleaner and presentable than Hooters and their theme is an Irish pub. And I'm applying as a guy. I went to a bunch of different restaurants in the same shopping center and all of them kind of ignored me and weren't very helpful. They just gave me an application and did not really seem interested to help me out and most likely aren't going to consider an interview. I applied to Rubys, some sushi buffet, Bennigans, and Outback.

But when I gave my resume to the girl working the front counter of Tilted Kilt, she actually took time to explain the job openings and how there will be training available as I admitted to not have experience in the restaurant industry, but only worked at the movie theaters. But she still wanted to help me out regardless not having experience. I was really surprised I would get more support and help from a skimpy dressed server who has to be nice and hospitable a bunch of horny guys. And for her to actually be nice and welcoming to me applying for a job and not buying anything is also beyond my belief. So after I turned my resume in and thinking about it, I figured I should get a job there so I ran home, printed an application, and went back 2 hours later. And when I went back, like 5-8 girls started surrounding me and talking to me, probably curious who the new guy who is trying to apply here. It was a challenge to be professional with so many hot girls surrounding you.

So yeah, how is it that a skimpy dressed waitress that has to deal with horny men everyday would actually be more helpful than the other placed I tried applying to? It was the last place I thought would actually be helpful especially applying as a dude. I was scared they were going to judge me as a horny guy trying to work there just to stare at the girls. But somehow the girl saw past that and saw me as a legitimate candidate and went out of her way to help me out. And most likely she is going to put a good word in for me to the manager that she would think I would a guy she would be comfortable working with as her co-worker.

Really hope I get this job.