343's strong women

Jasper

Binders, full of them.

I'm proud of the Halo franchise. They have a really good record of creating very strong, influential women in the Halo universe. First you have Cortana, then Halsey and Miranda, all who have had tremendous impact on the overall story's arching themes and events, and now (i'm sure there are more, haven't read the books) with Halo 4, Sarah Palmer is being introduced. Smart, headstrong, and even humorous, not to mention probably a great leader (we will see!). I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I like her a lot. I almost have a thing for her.

Anyway, bottom line is, Bungie and 343 deserve due respect for their respect towards women. You don't see this a lot in the media. Usually media tries to adhere to populist standards, as unfair as they may be, because people are familiar with it and so they have a better chance of creating revenue. 343 even stated that sexism on Xbox live is not tolerated whatsoever and any evidence of sexist communication will get you a life-long ban. Kudos to you 343, kudos indeed. Next up, racism....