Brutes and Flood.

Joshsz28

I would LOVE to see a return of the Flood and Brutes in the Halo franchise, hopefully the Falcon or some kind of spartan flying vehicle. I dont see why they keep removing parts of the game and changing it up.. Obviously the flood and brutes weren't in Reach because it took place before Halo 3 storyline. So were are they in Halo 4? Could they maybe make some spartan ops missions including these?

NO! i don't want to deal with flood on legendary difficulty again. brutes... meh.

eh it'd be something cool and different for Spartan Ops though, just have crimson team dispacthed to some remote planed with hella brutes. or to another installation(ring) to fight the flood. just tired of these dumb looking knights and crawlers and watchers. I like killing elites and grunts. It gave the game character, plus some funny dialogue that came from them. what do the promethians say with IWHBYD skull on? .....absolutely nothing.. they just screach and wail like crackheads.