4 Halo 4, suggestions/ideas

Commiessuck101

You dont need to change the gameplay, see if you do that then you would upset many Halo vets who like the origional gameplay, thats what built Halo to be what it is. BUT! there could be different game modes that have different game play.

*About disk space.. why not have a campaign disk and a multiplayer disk?? Thats what they did for L.A. Noire, except it was 3 disks for campaign lol

I have a bunch of ideas for what they could do.

Assassinations:

There should be manny and you could control or block them

Vehicles:

Dont make just in-campaign vehicles, bring it to the multiplayer! ex. Halo 3 transport warthog (itd be awesome for CTF or just messin around.) and the Falcon with the cannon on it or those dunebuggy things. In-campaign both can carry passengers but threy dont let the players use them. Give us some freedom brohski!!!!

Weapons:

Multiple pistols, not just one(odst/halo 2 pistol rocked). Bring back some amped smgs or even dual wield whilst ur at it. Needler Grenade!! Grenades need to be more powerful. Make more weapons, that a real spartan would use or elite would use. Makbe install attatchments or perks on a special muliplaer mode, keep the Halo magic. Make the weapons really feel like they are in the books by Eric Nylund (Ghosts of Onyx and Fall of Reach) the plasma weapons are ******* awesome in them, in game theyre like angry paintball guns lol.

Forge:

Add bots that u can select and place, ex. marines, odsts, 1st gen spartans, Spartans, and covenant; you can set difficulty and teams for them/ objectives. Annd you wont get too lonely forging by yourself on thse late monday nights. BAD ASS!! Allow terrain to be pt down, trees, grass, water etc.. Have a mde where can mess with vehicles and customise them, only for forge variants. And itd be cool to mark up the terrain some too, make foxholes/ craters, so ur not puttin object after object down to make a good trench warefare map.

Gameplay:

Spartans have sprint like in COD, then they can have armor abilities too. Semi destructive environment; im talkin a mixture of Gears of war + Battlefield bad company 2 + Red Faction. Nd apply that to vehicles, it gets lame when meleeing a warthog has the same effect as a Rocket. Semi destructive people; If Halo is gona be M rated (which none of them really need to be) why not add a little BLAP to your guns? Make the sniper look like it did on that Brute in the live action Landfall video, make it look like it has some kick, not a richochet and a small splatter of blood... I wanna see seared metal and a blood cloud (puff) come out of that *******. Then comes gting hit, make it look cool, different weapons have different looking kills. Direct rocket hit? big cloud and bits, or they go fly lol. Headshot-drop, plasma burns-painful grasp and fall, shotgun to the leg, drop to their knee and die.

Armor:

Endless possibilities!! LOOK AT ALL OF THE BOOKS! generation 3 spartans SPI armor helmet was awesome! Use all of those concept art thins out there, not just for spartains but elites too, and have their own kind of attatchments that the covenant would use. And again go to the books, Ship Master Voro from Ghosts of Onyx sounded like one sexy "demon" hater lol. Let Players make ajustments to their armor, ex. remove plates or visor tops etc. Make your spartain, or elite, YOU! Then finally have a game mode where you can play as any covenant or UNSC member, idk, call it Nemesis mode or War mode.. Wanna be a hunter? go for it! wanna be an elite honorguard with dual wielding swords? go for it! Wanna be a hell jumper (odst) and drop into combat 1st person in a drop pod? **** yeah I do! it could be like Halo Wars exceot you can play 1st person with Reach+ graphics.

All of these could be put in and really attract a huuge croud too, just separate game modes so you can make that fair balance for the COD and Halo vets to choose their gameplay. I could go on forever about this lmao but Halo Universe is as good as it gets, the live acion films, books, tv series, vast universe for games, and HOPEFULLY a movie. Halo is like the new star wars, itll be around forever and still be great (But halo is a million times better). Why not go the extra mile to make the halo expirience what is potential amounts up to be? 343 industries will take good care of halo for sure. GOOD LUCK WITH HALO 4!!!!

-COMMESSUCK101

You dont need to change the gameplay, see if you do that then you would upset many Halo vets who like the origional gameplay, thats what built Halo to be what it is. BUT! there could be different game modes that have different game play.

*About disk space.. why not have a campaign disk and a multiplayer disk?? Thats what they did for L.A. Noire, except it was 3 disks for campaign lol

I have a bunch of ideas for what they could do.

Assassinations:

There should be manny and you could control or block them

Vehicles:

Dont make just in-campaign vehicles, bring it to the multiplayer! ex. Halo 3 transport warthog (itd be awesome for CTF or just messin around.) and the Falcon with the cannon on it or those dunebuggy things. In-campaign both can carry passengers but threy dont let the players use them. Give us some freedom brohski!!!!

Weapons:

Multiple pistols, not just one(odst/halo 2 pistol rocked). Bring back some amped smgs or even dual wield whilst ur at it. Needler Grenade!! Grenades need to be more powerful. Make more weapons, that a real spartan would use or elite would use. Makbe install attatchments or perks on a special muliplaer mode, keep the Halo magic. Make the weapons really feel like they are in the books by Eric Nylund (Ghosts of Onyx and Fall of Reach) the plasma weapons are ******* awesome in them, in game theyre like angry paintball guns lol.

Forge:

Add bots that u can select and place, ex. marines, odsts, 1st gen spartans, Spartans, and covenant; you can set difficulty and teams for them/ objectives. Annd you wont get too lonely forging by yourself on thse late monday nights. BAD ASS!! Allow terrain to be pt down, trees, grass, water etc.. Have a mde where can mess with vehicles and customise them, only for forge variants. And itd be cool to mark up the terrain some too, make foxholes/ craters, so ur not puttin object after object down to make a good trench warefare map.

Gameplay:

Spartans have sprint like in COD, then they can have armor abilities too. Semi destructive environment; im talkin a mixture of Gears of war + Battlefield bad company 2 + Red Faction. Nd apply that to vehicles, it gets lame when meleeing a warthog has the same effect as a Rocket. Semi destructive people; If Halo is gona be M rated (which none of them really need to be) why not add a little BLAP to your guns? Make the sniper look like it did on that Brute in the live action Landfall video, make it look like it has some kick, not a richochet and a small splatter of blood... I wanna see seared metal and a blood cloud (puff) come out of that *******. Then comes gting hit, make it look cool, different weapons have different looking kills. Direct rocket hit? big cloud and bits, or they go fly lol. Headshot-drop, plasma burns-painful grasp and fall, shotgun to the leg, drop to their knee and die.

Armor:

Endless possibilities!! LOOK AT ALL OF THE BOOKS! generation 3 spartans SPI armor helmet was awesome! Use all of those concept art thins out there, not just for spartains but elites too, and have their own kind of attatchments that the covenant would use. And again go to the books, Ship Master Voro from Ghosts of Onyx sounded like one sexy "demon" hater lol. Let Players make ajustments to their armor, ex. remove plates or visor tops etc. Make your spartain, or elite, YOU! Then finally have a game mode where you can play as any covenant or UNSC member, idk, call it Nemesis mode or War mode.. Wanna be a hunter? go for it! wanna be an elite honorguard with dual wielding swords? go for it! Wanna be a hell jumper (odst) and drop into combat 1st person in a drop pod? **** yeah I do! it could be like Halo Wars exceot you can play 1st person with Reach+ graphics.

All of these could be put in and really attract a huuge croud too, just separate game modes so you can make that fair balance for the COD and Halo vets to choose their gameplay. I could go on forever about this lmao but Halo Universe is as good as it gets, the live acion films, books, tv series, vast universe for games, and HOPEFULLY a movie. Halo is like the new star wars, itll be around forever and still be great (But halo is a million times better). Why not go the extra mile to make the halo expirience what is potential amounts up to be? 343 industries will take good care of halo for sure. GOOD LUCK WITH HALO 4!!!!

-COMMESSUCK101

Good Ideas! A counter-assassination would be different, but if there is one thing I've always liked about the Halo franchise, there was never any 2nd chances. If you're snuck-up-on, your going to get whats coming to you.

I agree with limited matchmaking vehicle's. Even though the limited vehicle weapons make games more challenging, it would be nice to be able to use a Banshee or Falcon (Hornet) to it's full potential.

The A.I. idea you have is something I've been wanting for a long time. Firefight fills that void pretty well, but I have to admit a "Goldeneye-esc" single/multiplayer game on a multiplayer map with your buddies would rule (Slappers Only!).

Different pistols would be sweet. (the pistol in Halo 2 sucked btw) Frag and Stickey grenades are perfect just they way they are, Fire and Spike grenades would be nice to see again. What about a Flash-Bang? Some other members were taliking about a Cryo grenade in a different thread.

I never liked the idea of taking features from other games and applying them to Halo. Halo has always been about a kick ass FPS gameplay experience. Hopefully there wont be a huge change in gameplay. Bungie has done an awesome Job, they've had me hooked for the past ten years.

I want like a little action from red vs blue type things, conspiracy maybe treachery and a bit more epic fights, where as red vs blue got plenty in season 8 i wish halo had those too cuz i want to see the master chief take down a brute chieftan(grav hammer) with his bare hands and alot of epic looking fighting moves. (slams head into ground and completely crushes it) and maybe just hav like one fight in game you hav a small screen pop up asking if you want to be interactive with this fight. Like an elite tosses you an energy sword and you press X to catch it if you dont he jumps and kills you. it would be something fun to add i think dont change much gameplay but perhaps you can add a little more spartan truthfullness if they be the most renowned fighters in the galaxy show me them kicking serious ***

Get rid of the gay armor abilities like armor lock, jet pack, invisible, bubble shield, keep sprint and evade, bring back duel wield. Get rid of the gay built in killzones if u don't want them going somewhere put a killzone in matchmaking so people can get inside secret buildings in forge for machinima, if you think you need built in killzones don't overdue it like in reach, halo 3 was great for getting In secret rooms.

Thank you for reading, please reply.