Halo 4 story where to go from here

kingclothier

Amazing would like to thank 343 for creating such an amazing game every day since like april i google'd furiously trying to find new news on this game and now its finally here and doesnt disappoint at all the way it looks the cinematics are simply stunning and a joy to watch, the sounds of weapons and the enemys are incredible (especially the flood) and designs of levels and maps are also crazy you did not disappoint at all, but heres a small list of annoyances i had whilst playing the game and believe me they are just small things:

No Skulls - i was gutted when i found out i couldnt go in search of my favourite skulls in the campaign and now they are just freely offered which i dont mind but i did enjoy hunting for skulls with my friends

Legendary - I think it could be harder as i found the only problem i had with legendary was lack of ammo and not the skill of the enemies

Medals - the medals look good but i thought the reach medals looked more like medals if that makes sense

4 Chiefs in coop - It would be cool if it was 1 chief and then 3 spartans although i can see why this was left out cause chief tackles stuff on his on and it could break cannon but thought it would be a cool feature

Campaign length - Ive heard a few people complain that the campaign is too short, but in my mind its perfect the story was told across the amount of levels well with out feeling bored or levels felt stretched and with the content in spartan ops it really isnt a problem for me.

Right rant over now onto my question that can hopefully be answered by some halo genius or a member at 343

Where are the brutes have they left the covenant?

and

Why 6 months after the didact has fallen are the prometheans still orange and still a threat surely the librarian would have taken control again?

finally

Who will be the enemy of Halo 5 now the didact is dead?

Thank you anybody who takes the time to read this and especially anyone who has answers

and seriously thank you everyone at 343 you have really out done yourself what an amazing game you have created seriously 10/10

If I see a brute's toe for 2 seconds on the screen in Halo 5, the Elites better get a foot, a leg, and a two Honor Guardsmen uniforms in a scene. Jul's rebel elites shown in Halo 4 are pathetic, hardly resembling anything to the tactical know how and furiousity the Elites displayed in all the previous titles. They may be rebels, but they are Sangheili and they should act as such regardless of their horrible armor and resources. I honestly thought the Zealots were the only ones trying to kill me in the campaign. (Other than the prometheans and Didact)