Sniper 1 shot body kills

Neo6

Is this some hack or did the sniper get a buff? I was shot in the torse several times today by some guys with the same clantag or w/e and everytime they sniped me i was hit in the middle chest area dying with 1 hit.

Sometimes i get oneshotted by the beamrifle aswell but it only hits me in the chest aswell..

• Like 1

Are you certain it is the UNSC sniper rifle and the Covenant Beam Rifle. If not, it is possible you are being hit by the Binary rifle. If in the killcam it showed you being hit in the body, this may not be true because atm the Kill cams are broken (very laggy) and will even show you being hit through solid objects which is not true. So it's either a binary rifle and for some reason your not turning into fairy dust, or their headshotting you but the killcams don't show it you that way because they are broken atm.

Is this some hack or did the sniper get a buff? I was shot in the torse several times today by some guys with the same clantag or w/e and everytime they sniped me i was hit in the middle chest area dying with 1 hit.

Sometimes i get oneshotted by the beamrifle aswell but it only hits me in the chest aswell..

Upgrade your connection you're lagging