Help!

Ladysman257

So I've got a problem that I need help with and it's been bugging me a lot. I played the entire campaign and beat it on legendary solo. I got to my service record and it say Campaign is in Progress on Legendary. I have all the achievements that can show proof that I've completed the game on legendary, just look at my achievements on Xbox Live. I don't have the achievements for completing all the missions on legendary for the XP, because apparently I was signed out of Xbox Live while i was playing. What I'm asking is if so ingame administrator can go ingame for me and give me the achievements from 343 so i can get the XP that i should have. Other wise i have to play through 4 campaign missions on legendary by myself all over again.

It sounds more complicated than it really is, the sum of it all is, I have the achievements from microsoft stating that I completed the campaign on solo legendary, the achievements from 343 industries that give you XP didnt register that i beat the game on legendary so I would have to complete half the game all over again on the hardest difficulty. Please help?

Please and Thank you.