My Halo 4 Review

TGGReviews

i am a big halo fan. i could not want for the games to come out. less then 12 hour in to the games i had it beat. the campaign need to be longer. i play all the halo. there is a lot of thing i do like about the game. but i just not a multiplayer all the time, i like the store and not being bord while i am playing a games. if i had to get this games stars and thinking back on other halo games it would only get 2.5 stars from me. sorry 343 u drop the ball on this one.

• Like 1

I have discussed several major flaws with the game but all the threads are now locked so I wont go into the list of reasons the game fails. Instead I will discuss something that everyone can agree upon the length of campaign and the final stage.

343 took over an icon in the gaming industry, Halo CE set the bar and laid the ground for all the games you play today it literally changed gaming forever. Halo is the flagship game of Xbox its followers are in the millions. Now they take over and they understand all of this so why on Earth would 343 create a final stage which was nothing more than run here activate....repeat....repeat...repeat....then to top it all off the so called final battle? Why would Microsoft even allow that type of ending that was lacking any and all creativity or any degree of effort?

• Like 2

I wouldn't say everyone can agree on that point. I don't, for one. I thought the ending and the final segment (I agree it can't be called a battle) were epic and appropriate. The level before that interactive scene was the battle to me. I didn't need a cliched boss fight to feel satisfied. And the campaign doesn't feel short to me. It feels roughly comparable to the previous games, give or take an hour here or there. That's just my subjective impression, though. You are free to disagree.

• Like 1

Come on seriously you were forced to run from one platform to another which were are exactly the same fight the same people over and over again only to reach your most powerful foe you have ever faced and took him down with ease using a ********* well you know I dont want to spoil it for anyone. Worst part it was almost all cut scenes.

• Like 1

Come on seriously you were forced to run from one platform to another which were are exactly the same fight the same people over and over again only to reach your most powerful foe you have ever faced and took him down with ease using a ********* well you know I dont want to spoil it for anyone. Worst part it was almost all cut scenes.

you can't assume everyone will agree with you on everything. I agree with Vamphaery in that it was epic and I always felt that I was running out of time to save Earth. And when they mentioned the New Phoenix incident in Spartan Ops, it made me think that even though I did my best, I couldn't save everyone. So this was the best Halo end mission in my opinion.

I agree that there were certain parts(like the gondola part) which just felt like a grind. but you can't just trash everything. There were many fun parts as well like when the didact jumped to earth and you had to fly under the ships shield and such was awesome. I

I agree that there were certain parts(like the gondola part) which just felt like a grind. but you can't just trash everything. There were many fun parts as well like when the didact jumped to earth and you had to fly under the ships shield and such was awesome. I

Your talking about cut scenes im talking about game play

• Like 1