Joining games that are already almost over

Catman87

I know this has been brought up before, but this is just getting ridiculous. I'm trying to do the daily challenge of winning 3 king of the hill games, but every time I try to get one started, it just drops me in a game that's half way over and I'm put on the loosing side. Fine whatever, I'll just take the loss and play the next game from the start right? Wrong. After the game ends, everyone in that games leaves so it decides to drop me into yet another game that's almost over and I'm on the loosing team.

It seems like everyone is trying to get that challenge right now so once people realize they are going to lose the game, they back out so they can start another one. Has 343 announced that this problem of joining in progress games will be fixed or do they just not care?

It's funny, i can't back out while the game is showing me that they are going to dump me in a garbage game, but i can leave the second i join