Having problems with halo 4

Domoking19

I have just started getting problems with halo 4 it seems like it wont allow me to play multiplayer, forge, spartan ops and now campaign. Every time I go to play them it loads and puts me straight back to the main title screen.

My Nat is moderate and when I play other games it works just fine can anyone help me out.

I re-Installed disk two and now it lets me play campaign and forge but it also says that I am missing the DLC- there is none part from disk two so it will not let me play any custom or multiplayer game I do wish someone from 343 would see this and let us know what's going on!

I lost all my progress from the campaign yesterday!!! I also sometimes lose weapons sounds in multi player. My porttair post game has shown up as if holding a weapon and is holding none. I also could not use google to log into this website as it says incorrect redirect. I would like to see better quality from a Halo game and studio.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...