Cabflag, my new gametype idea

alty1443

Hey I had this idea way back in halo 3. Its kind of similar to grifball and racing combined.

The idea is that there is 4-5 players per team and the map is on a windy kind of race track that is way about the ground. Each team gets 4 mongooses and start off with gravity hammers and sticky detonators and grenades. Swords also spawn but players do not have to choose to have them. The objective is that each base has a bomb which the other team has to grab and then bring back to their own base to win. However to do that they have to drive their mongoooses through the race track and past enemy players to grab the bomb and then bring it back. Their would be lots of strategy and lots of variables with different maps offering differing obstacles like maybe jumps and kill-balls and fusion coil traps.

So do you like the idea? It could be either assult or CTF, and maybe instead of sticky detonator it could be some other kind of long distance gun that can create explosions and mayhem. In halo 3 I was thinking brute shot but I dont think that is in the game anymore... :(