bring back old infection

Th3Fly1ngP4nd4

There are a lot of options missing from both Halo 3 and Reach.

Still can't even begin to understand why 343i would strip so many customization options out of the game. Isn't it supposed to get bigger and better? Total step leap backwards.

Cause infection plays to such a small community, they buil the game to its main focus. Good multiplayer, be happy they took time to make infection into a stand alone looking game type and not just have green spartans lol. I see no difference with Flood mode, please shed some light on it for me.

Yes, they need to bring back infection. With the new flood mode you cannot change the flood loadouts (give them guns) or appearances and weapons will not spawn on maps when playing flood. This pretty much kills any custom game types such as ghostbusters, aliens or predator game types. Its ridiculous that they would take this out, nevermind the lack of weapons, vehicles and other game types (VIP, juggernaught)

Seriously, I don't want to play Save One Bullet every time I play Infection. What if I want a vehicular game with Plasma Pistols and Grav Hammers? What if I want something as simple as making the players scavenge for their own weapons?

They need to go and look at the count for Custom Games Played for Halo 3 and Reach and see just how many people they have alienated with the limited gametype customization options.

Flood mode is the same thing, just cosmetically different. Just a different skinned character with the same abilities.

You can always customize it to your liking for games with friends

You sir are an idiot, ever post i see you make blindly backs up 343's shortcoming's to a mere " Be happy with what you get." I say NO. This is the halo franchise and 343 need's to wake up NOW and realize that this will not be tolerated! Infection was a Huge sub community of Halo 3 and the same goes with CTF and Race as well as VIP, these are all sub communities of the halo franchise that have been literally killed off by 343's rushed product witch is " Halo 4. " If 343 expects the halo franchise to last they need to wake up and get to work fixing the MANY issues with Halo 4.