Forerunner Symbols & Interface

Nebuchadnezzer2

I wasn't sure where to put this, so here goes.

Saw on Halo Waypoint's homepage, one of the news tabs shows all 10 forerunner symbols we were searching for before Halo 4's release. Also found an interface on Waypoint [http://www.halowaypo...n-us/classified] using similar symbols.

Well, i took a screenshot of the 10 symbols and used Paint to shift the symbols around into what appears to be the correct order.

Input them in order in said interface. Currently waiting on it. think it stopped responding. my Net's a bit dodgey atm.

Will update as circumstances change/i get results.|

[Attached is edited screenshot of symbols, in apparently correct order]

Edit: Discovered under "Career", then "Classified" Is an interesting interface of options. went and clicked on "Enter Code", showed above linked interface, Input symbol code in sequence, clicked the 'next' icon down near the bottom, and a pop-up dialog box told me i 'unlocked an item!' Clicked OK, and it shows me, that i've unlocked Raider shoulder armour for Halo 4, 500 XP and under "Articles" it shows the forerunner question mark icon seen in one of the bulletins released before Halo 4, titled "Raider - Shoulders"

I assume there's a full set of Raider armour, and that i've got a lot more digging to do...

This may take a while...

Edit2: Article shows armour set, highlighting what you just unlocked, along with [what i assume is] the ingame armour description.

Edit3: goddammit, now i wish i had Halo Anniversary. The [i suppose you can call it a] Terminal, shows 3 "Data sets" - Alpha Halo Archive, Requiem Archive I, and Section 3 Archive. Top one is related to the Anniversary terminals, as i know there are none in Halo: CE and it lists the CE campaign mission names. [i remember them all still :3] The Requiem Archive I is the Raider armour i'm guessing, as i have [1/3]. Alpha halo archive shows [0/10] and Section 3 archive shows [0/1]. {10 missions in Halo:CE hence, all the Anniversary terminals}

I'm finding more and more as i type :D

Under Requiem Archive I it has 3 items.

Spec - Shoulders

Spec - Torso

Spec - Helmet

I have shoulders, from the code i used. Torso is locked, as is Helmet.

Torso: Locked - Complete "Sniper Alley" in Spartan Ops and look for Section 3 news on www.halowaypoint.com

Helmet: Locked - Complete "The Challenge" in Spartan Ops and look for Section 3 News on www.halowaypoint.com

Definitely keeping an eye out for Section 3 news.

Under Section 3 Archive it shows one item listing.

Wiseguy

Locked - Find all the domain terminals in the Halo 4 Campaign and pay attention to The "Cryptum" video

i've found two of the terminals while offline, so i know where they are, however this is more incentive for me to play through again and explore everything, and make SURE i find all the terminals. Could use some enlightenment on what "Cryptum" video though.

Edit4: found another pic in the same section i found the first, however this one has different symbols and instead of piecing them together like a puzzle, they have images/icons next to them, a Hunter, an elite, a rocket launcher, a grunt, a magnum, a DMR, and the symbols for Easy, Normal, Heroic and Legendary. Might take a while for me to work this one out...

Edit5: The above may be related to Spartan Ops...

post-22166-0-04601300-1352449725_thumb.jpg