I wanna download good commuity maps & custom games types if so tell me!:D

Rlkm

I just got Halo 4 on the release date & been 2 busy playn flood mode 2 make a custom map or game type. If there's a special game type 2 a special map plse do tell. Does any1 remember that game type from Reach where zombies had to fight spartans goin down a slope & the speed of the warthogs gets faster as gravity slowly pulls them cuz instead of zombies u have flood infected spartans! :laughing: If someone could make the maps canals from Gears of war & Kino der toten from CoD: black ops like some1 did 4 Halo Reach I'd love that.

I'm sure people will remake these maps but the game has only been out for a couple of days and it will take some time before we see the super fun customs come back

We might as well be sure for more fun maps. :clap: I finally made a super awesome map espesicially 4 Slayer, Regicide & flood, SOOOOOOO fun with flood, I called it Ye olde Fortuna & it's a battlefront in space fabeled by elites to b a moon once until Ares cut it in half as he lost 2 the flood, prophets don't even wanna go there like they know what happened listening to elite fables like they were lengends & the name means your ancient fate & I want people 2 at least try it out before they say somethin like dude woh because it's that good & it fits my fiction, try it with different game types.

Another thing is & it goes with the subject, people should'nt put their hopes up on a map they can't live without like Ridgeline & Asylum they were my favorite maps but it does'nt mean they won't b intergrated some how, updates, DLC, community & I go on knowing that none of the maps I've seen have similar layouts good enough so I look real forward 2 them returning some how! :thumbsup: Even though Valhalla once was sorta lame, 343i really amped it up 2 as a major battlefield, Ragnarok.

Check my fileshare. Only issue currently is I can not figure out how to fix splattering...

Splattering is usually something I try 2 fix on the field. The other day I figured out hardlight shields can't destroy or atleast keep back vehicles but can take 2 lasers doin so, WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE! I remember it just like yesterday when I blew up a scorpion on impact with a armor lock so I guess hardlight shields r mobile covenant shields.