Does anyone else think the remaining Spartan 2s should be in halo 5,6?

Penrole

correct me if im wrong. i thought that linda was mortaly injured, but before she died cheif put her in cryo with the hope that a med team could try to figure out how to save her. i don't think her actual death was ever actually stated. she almost died, then was frozen, where she reamins, and will probably die when thawed. am i wrong?

Linda is alive.  She was most recently trapped on Onyx and escaped.

@ Ledgend1221.  Master Chief is not the only Spartan II left alive....

But back on topic.  I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the other Spartan IIs to appear in the game.  Reach was somewhat of a letdown story wise (I won't get into its fatal flaws in comparison to the novel).  I was personally expecting to be fighting a last stand action with most of the remaining Spartan IIs.  Halsey STILL could have been involved in the story because several Spartan IIs link up with her (in the book).  That was a golden opportunity.  There are MANY fans that have a favorite Spartan II, why not allow everyone else to have that same affection by building those characters into the Halo game franchise?  I mean, jeez, the vast majority of people don't even know Admiral Osman (appearance in Spartan Ops Episode 8?) is actually a Spartan II.  I don't expect them to explain everything, but pretending there are no more Spartan IIs is ridiculous.

• 7 months later...

The spartan 2s unlike the threes which were given the oppurtunitty for revenge were kidnapped by their government. I belive that the few remaining 2s should command and guide the young but experienced spartan 3s and the newer spartan 4s who had the choice to become Spartans.