What about Sgt, Johnson???

skratulla

i thought about this too.... but i mean didnt he die at the end of the original CE? in the legendary he hugged that elite as ur ship took off and autumn blew up.... but yet he was back in 2... maybe some miricle he will be back in 4 or 5 or 6 maybe not since 4 isnt around earth and cheif is on his own kinda

well if you played the game halo 3 at the end he is left with the flood at the ring.

so if the flood made it then johnsin would be a flood. or they would add a new dude to make coments in the game.

what else johnsen was only in half of the campain with you. during the first and some in middle and at the end of halo 3.

well if you played the game halo 3 at the end he is left with the flood at the ring.

so if the flood made it then johnsin would be a flood. or they would add a new dude to make coments in the game.

what else johnsen was only in half of the campain with you. during the first and some in middle and at the end of halo 3.

he can't become infected by the flood... he has a rare nervous system disorder wich prevents him from being infected by the flood, he did in fact become infected but he didn't mutate, instead he gained healing and super regenerating abilities, so maybe he didn't die at all and will be back to kick some ancient ass!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't Worry Everyone!!! Sarge from Red Vs. Blue will come to the rescue because he is epic enough to find his way to that thing MC is at. Welcome the total -Blam- of Red vs. Blue. Let's see how long it takes until MC can't take it anymore and kills him, then he'll be replaced with Caboose in Halo 6, and MC will kill himself in the last level, ending Halo.

No because Sgt.Major Avery Johnson is immune to the flood infection!

Also in Halo 2 in the intro, one Marine asked him how did he make it

to escape from the Halo ring 04, Johnson replied: "It's classified".

I dont know how much the legendary ending in Halo CE is canon or not.

If it is then maybe the Elite has activated Armor lock and saved Johnson too ^^

i have a feeling he'll make a cameo or something. they cant kill him off completely. i mean in the legendary ending of the original combat evolved he hugs a elite as halo explodes which there is no explanation for surviving that

...Besides he's always been key for the chief's victories.

"he can't become infected by the flood... he has a rare nervous system disorder wich prevents him from being infected by the flood, he did in fact become infected but he didn't mutate, instead he gained healing and super regenerating abilities, so maybe he didn't die at all and will be back to kick some ancient ass!!!!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

does master chief have the same nerve system because he does not get infected EVER

i have a feeling he'll make a cameo or something. they cant kill him off completely. i mean in the legendary ending of the original combat evolved he hugs a elite as halo explodes which there is no explanation for surviving that

in the books it explains how he escapes, i dont blame you for not reading them though most people only play the games and arent inetrested in the expanded universe