Help Please...

Ryno

Hello, I am new here and require some help. I pre-ordered Halo 4 from Walmart, hoping to receive the circuit armor. So far, I don't know how to activate it or even where the code should be. I did activate my card on zrewards, so I should have that completed. Did you guys get an e-mail already? Should I wait longer till I go to Walmart and ask?

Hi Ryno,

If you pre-ordered online, they tend to email the user the code on the release date. If you have not received your code within' 48 hours, I suggest you contact them. You should also check your junk/spam folder incase it was sent there by mistake.

Hope this post helped.

hi i received my free armour code and got my armour but today i recieved an error code now my armour says this is npt eccesable and its not showing up anymore ? could anyone help with this .

There are currently some issues with the servers which may of caused this. Just try again later or tomorrow when the issues have been resolved.