special/ legendary edition?

xONRTTODELIVERY

Hay I'm new to this site. I was just wondering what you guys think might be in the special/ Legendary editions of Halo 4. personally i would like to see dlc like some armor pieces and some concept art in the special edition, and in the legendary edition i would like to see the stuff in the special edition (obviously) along with a making of video and maybe a special dlc mission or something. among other thing. Feel free to say whatever you would like to see.

For the special edition they should give you a couple armor suits and a shirt or something then for the legendary they should give you whats in the special edition plus like an electronic figure of cortana that looks like in the halo 4 trailer with a stand and a crap load of voice recording from her. Or maybe and this would be the worlds awesomest thing, if halo 4 did this i would love them for the rest of my life and death, they should give you a life size BR or sniper rifle i know it would be kinda pricey but i would pay $150 plus for it. especially if they made it an airsoft rifle that would make me have a heart attack i would devote my life to them if they did that. or a reall master chief helmet, no wait a real hayabusa helmet, no you get a choice if you want to order a master chief helmet or a chief helmet that fully works you can see through it and it also has a voice transmitter and lights in and on it as if its a real helmet that a true spartan would have. damn!!! i love you guys

nah that would be to much, i remember when i got legendary for halo: reach and halo 3, they sick because it wasn't crammed full of stuff like that, i must say it would be awesome it would be a lot of things and like you said VERY pricey but it would be awesome if they did though

They should have a special Armor Effect better than flames. Armor for Brutes (I think they'll replace Elites in MM because Elites and Humans are friends now). Idk what else, I don't know enough about the game really. Maybe a statue of Chief standing on the Forward Unto Dawn reloading his gun looking at that forerunner thing as seen in the trailer. Would be cool. Come in a super cool container. Maybe it could come in a container shaped like the Forward Unto Dawn when it was in good condition. Or it could be in the shape of Chief's helmet and the stuff is inside, and you open it with a retractable door thing on the bottom of the helmet. That would be sick. What else should be in it? I need to know more of the game to know what should be in it.