Campaign ideas!

Jlewis12

Mc gets sucked into that ship and it's full of covenant survivors wanting revenge on him for killing truth but he manages to destroy the ship but it falls from outerspace onto onyx. The forerunners planet but it full of let's say lots of species trying to make mc there lunch but he meets up with jun and dr.hasley.( from what my friend has told about the books is that dr.hasley and jun get sucked into a teleporter and land on onyx) ( or from what I heard is that dr hasley takes a group of Spartans with her to onyx and gets stuck there.) but after meeting up with dr. Hasley they team try to get to what they believe is a covenant outpost and steal a phantom. But during that raid something terrible happens. Dr. Hasley is shot and killed. Leaving her behind the 6 spartons ( mc, jun, and the other 4) still run for the phantom. After they make it on and start to take off it is shot down and destroyed and mc gets knocked out. Waking up he learns that him and jun are the only one's alive.trying to talk to cortana master chief relizes that she is gone. Thinking that she is still in the covenant outpost him and jun escape. After they find cortana they learn that the prophet of heresy is coming to the outpost to kill mc himself. Keeping quiet they destroy the comunicaters and hide. When the prophet gets there the know that they only have a few minutes until the prophet realizes that they are gone. Barely making it to the prophets phantom they take off for the the covenant super carrier the the prophet came in and they manage to get on the ship and get to the driving station. Taking off they make it back to earth.

i dont believe the covenant in any form are coming back. that would make the "fight" unfinished which was the entire theme of halo 3. and i think theres a little too many long shots here. like the chances that the ship would fall to onyx and even then how he would manage to find hasley on the planet. i assume its a large planet. and losing cortana would seem like a rerun of halo 3 when he also has to rescue her. prophet of heresy? if there was another prophet it would have been mentioned in the games. unless this prophet is self proclaimed. in which case its possible that he could have riled up whatevers left of the covenant (if any) and taken refuge in whatever the thing is.

this might make a good movie. but players will want to fight things not hotwire the prophets ride and run away. plus its the beginning of a new trilogy as such i dont think master cheif is gonna make it back to earth in one game. on a good note i would be delighted to see hasley and jun appear.