Halo 4 Options

SweepingGolem

I've been thinking. We should make a list of what we want in Halo 4. I know I want Firefight, Matchmaking, New weapons, and my favorite, Offline Multiplayer Battles. That would be epic. I have a few questions though: will there be Elites or Brute and Grunts you have to fight or both, and the one that I would like if you would put the DMR in the game. I loved that damn weapon. What do you guys think?

do not keep the ******* DMR. the BR was so much more fun to use. if the DMR is coming back, god forbid, get rid of bloom on that weapon. bloom worked well on the assault rifle, but almost nothing else.

Meh, The assault rifle sucked. Bring back the MA5B with the ORIGINAL DESIGN (Halo CE- 60 Rounds) or bring in the MA5K, keep the DMR and bring back the BR (Halo 2's was best). Bring back the M7 (Halo 2's was best) and the M7S (The silenced SMG). Bring in Elites (Halo 2 design was the best design) and flood (Halo 2 design was the best design). Bring back the spectre, bring in Gray Team for Co-op or make them very smart A.I's for single player. Get rid of the Spartan Laser (It sucks) and bring in the Stanchion Gauss rifle (Contact Harvest) and give us unlimited (Or near unlimited) sprint. Get rid of AA's and equipment as they sucked (bad) and (maybe) give us Kinect to use the (Canon) Spartan strength to punch, kick, slap and beat the flood into the ground. Give us Halo 2 energy swords, Maybe Elite Honour Guard energy staves to slice things with. Give us the Scorpion that almost crushes John and get rid of the Uncanon Anti-Grav thrusters in his armour - or don't let them be used in game-play (I'm fine with that), Multiplayer and Single Player - Anything that causes your target to fly is stupid. I'll edit if I've missed something.