Questions on HALO 4 official trailer or halo 4 in general

123deathlyme

I have some questions on halo 4. in the trailer you see the Master Chief and Cortana on a ship that's wrecked and on fire. the ship is heading for another, but there is also a portal thing behind the ring. a few questions I have are,

1. How and why is the ship on fire?

2. is the master chief heading for the ring or the portal thing? or does he have to go through the portal thing to destroy the ring?

3. why is there a portal thing there and what's its use?

1) It is entering another "atmosphere", I think.

2) What are you talking about? The Ring was destroyed (Installation 4B) and somehow when the Ark was destroyed and then half of the Forward Into The Dawn was taken into the portal (Master Chief and Cortana) and the other half stayed behind (Arbiter).

3) It was caused when the Ark was severly damaged and it was used to bring Forerunner Keyships to and from the Ark.

2) What are you talking about? The Ring was destroyed (Installation 4B) and somehow when the Ark was destroyed and then half of the Forward Into The Dawn was taken into the portal (Master Chief and Cortana) and the other half stayed behind (Arbiter).

3) It was caused when the Ark was severly damaged and it was used to bring Forerunner Keyships to and from the Ark.

No I think he means the thing that is pulling MC in. But Im not quite sure about the "Ring" Either...

No I think he means the thing that is pulling MC in. But Im not quite sure about the "Ring" Either...

That thing that is pulling the remains of the UNSC Forward Into The Dawn is the Legendary Planet, which is most likely a Forerunner world, from the Halo 3 Legendary Ending.

i agree with conmaaan stop bitching about his armour and if you dont like what they are doing wait for bungie to make a new halo game ...... oh yea wait there dont 343 has done nothing to disapoint so far and if you dont like them dont get the new game. you can sit at home playing a game about some war that already happened while "we" will be play out some new idea that you cant rip out of my world history book!