What song is this?

FatalityStriker

I was at Cedar Point over the weekend and when I was at the Coasters Cafe, this one song played that sounded really good for the oldie's. I kind of like most oldie's songs but this one was different, I REALLY liked it. I don't know any of the lyrics other than what I think was "Happy Happy Happy" and you know how some oldie's songs can be. They're not very clear sounding so it's usually pretty difficult to understand them, especially in a place like Cedar Point. I did remember some more of the lyrics yesterday but I don't remember them now. The song had a male singer as the main singer and female backup singers. There were some points in the song where the backup singers sang some lyrics that started out loud with a higher pitch and then gradually became a lower pitch and a bit quieter.

If anyone knows of a way to find the soundtracks that companies use in their business places, (for example, knowing the song list played at Coasters Cafe) that would be really helpful. It was a fast paced song that had a very "majestic" sound to it, I guess you could say. I really liked it and if any of you could help me find it, that would be amazing. Thanks.

Dell Shannon- Runaway, Frankie Valley & The Four Seasons - Dawn (Go Away), Bobby Darin - Dream Lover, and Frankie Vallie & the Four Seasons - Sherry Baby all have the basic sound of the song. Mostly Sherry Baby and Dawn (Go Away) though.

Ok, let me do a bit of searching, I should have it by tomorrow night basically round this time.