Halo Reach and Halo 4 recruitment

Hi guys

I'm looking for some fellow Halo players to play Reach and Halo 4 with when it comes out.

Reply if:

• You play to win
  • Are over 20 years old ( cant be bothered with annoying kids )
  • From the UK ( US is acceptable too but the time difference may make scheduling games hard )
  • Have a decent K/D ratio
  • Preferably players that played Halo 2 and 3 and not just Reach

In Reach I'm a general grade 2 ( I know rank means nothing in Reach ) but in Halo 3 my highest skill was 44 in Team Swat. So if you were in the 40s on Halo 3 please reply. I tend to play a mixture of Swat, slayer, snipers, living dead, anniversary slayer, BTB and other assorted game types I would say Swat is my preferred playlist though.

Leave gamer-tags below if the above sounds like you

See ya

Maybe Halo Waypoint was a better place to post this..

Nobody looks in the other sections bro and chill

Actually, they do. Otherwise those sections wouldn't exist. And you can't just put a thread into a section where you think it's read the most when there's an entire other forum section for it. You might think it's an incredibly smart idea, but as soon as a mod sees it, the thread is moved to the correct section anyways. You may argument that until then there will be enough people who saw your thread, but don't even think those people would apply for your group, most of them know about the forum sections.

• Like 1