I'm gonna tell you a story about a guy named hlamr. He was an idiot, a New idiot, new to 343i community. Now he's banned from the shoutbox for copying the whole page, then pasting it into the "box", and unveiling this pasted whole page, to the world. Now he is depressed. Now, he can't talk with his friends. Now he's just so ashamed. Yet, using this forum, which fortunately he is not banned from, he can shout to this lonely world. Now, he wants another chance, so ashamed for asking, but he wants another chance. He needs help, help on how to get back there, but following the rules while going back. He has learned his lesson. I'm here today, to tell you this, with so much detail, because that sad sorry little depressed idiot, is ME. :blushing: :bow: So please help me, I wanna go back, but I'll follow the rules. All I wanted was a joke..

• Like 1

Don't worry, the shoutbox ban won't last forever :) Send Absolute Dog (I think he was the one who gave you the ban) an apologetic PM promising to never do it again. :D

The reason for the ban is because doing things like that (i.e. flooding the shoutbox) can cause problems with the shoutbox.

Also, haven't seen you around, so welcome to the site. :D

• Like 1

Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (We are sorry for the inconvinience, but the "o"s are infintire) Happy. Plz friend me man.