Hey i got some ideas.............

sch1smarch

Yeah, hey 343 i got some ideas for the new halo if it has forge.

first of all i would like to say that forge is one of my favorite things on halo

my idea is that you could have like a fog machine, there would be three different types of fog, the first would be light fog, the second would be like regular fog, and the third would be like a very un-usual heavy fog

• Like 1

I actually think thats a pretty cool idea, especiallyfor infection/zombie games.

But what I think would be totally off the walll freaken awesome would be a new forge world, bigger than the one in halo reach, and you make it by compiling together key areas from the missions in the first halo game.

There's 3 missions for which I keep playing the original halo game:

Silent Cartographer, Assault on the control room and the second mission which is called halo. If you guys found a way to merge all some of the areas from these missions together efficiently i can guarantee that the halo community would go ape****, especially the ones whove been playing it since the first one. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing if used right.

• Like 1

Those are some pretty decent ideas man, I thoght considering the master chief is this awsome super soldier badass, he maybe should have the ability to leap from walls prolonging the players mid air, i realise it could make you a target but it could also make the player a little more unpredictable

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with all of your ideas! Also I have an idea for the site. I feel as though there should be a clan forum section of the site. That way clans can recruit and such using this site. Bungie.net's classifieds forums are almost dead making it very hard to recruit. This is just an idea lol.

I agree with all of this except for the No Forge Limit. The reason the Limit is in place is because if you could put as many items in a map as you wanted then the game would lag/ crash. If the developers could find a way around this and be able to implement this then by all means do it! lol