Halo 4 Suggestion

Snance Snerman

343i, I have no doubt you will do an amazing job on halo 4. Especially cause bungie messed up reach. But on behalf of the whole halo community, i'd like to ask this before production is too far along. No one like the recoil, im begging you to go back to how halo was originally played. And if you must put armor abilities, customize them so armor lock isnt a really cheap move. And sprint should just be mandatory.

Halo 4 should be the same type gameplay as halo 2 and 3 with the high jumping with no sprint or armor abilities. That made it to much like call of duty and im not a fan of call of duty. Also the graphics should stay like reach though, if not better. Bring back a burst shot rifle like the br instead of the dmr(fail), in my opinion. The maps on halo reach were very one sided on spawns such as red was way better spawns on most maps; and the maps were not very symetrical, except for the remade maps such as pinnacle and asylum. Also as a huge fan of competative gaming, i'd really like to see a high skill ranking system as there was in halo 2 and 3 because halo reach was boring and playing in teams of 4 it was no challenge playing against kids of different/lower skills. Halo was known as fun for it's ranking system and it was not smart of bungie to make it a community game. that's what social playlists were for in halo 2 and 3. Maybe develope a better system on catching derankers and boosters so 343 doesnt lose money like bungie did on halo 3. Long post but being such a huge halo fan i had to write my exact thoughts on what i think would make halo 4 a fun/COMPETATIVE successful game. P.S. just my opinions and thoughts.

get rid of all the armor abilities except sprint, jetpack and only for elites, active camo. (like the style in halo 2 while you were playing as the Arbiter) (except it las longer and it doenst were off when you attack plus when you move you STAY invisible not like in halo 3 and reach when you look very visible when you walk or shoot) hope this helped

get rid of all the armor abilities except sprint, jetpack and only for elites, active camo. (like the style in halo 2 while you were playing as the Arbiter) (except it las longer and it doenst were off when you attack plus when you move you STAY invisible not like in halo 3 and reach when you look very visible when you walk or shoot) hope this helped

Disagree sprint was never a part of successful halo's. This is halo not cod. Halo 1,2,3 >COD>SC>GOW>UNREAL TOURNAMENT>reach (cause it sucks)

I liked the whole armor abilities aspect of the game I think it became alot more stategy then other halo's. i think they should get rid of armor lock for multiplayer but keep it for the campaign. And i think they should bring back the D.M.R and the rest of the weapons that were changed in halo reach. They should also bring back Arena playlists and invasion playlist. oh and i think they should have the B.R to ;)