Nearly 18,000 Job Layoffs Anticipated at Microsoft

VinWarrior

Microsoft recently announced that unfortunately after the recent acquisition of Nokia, 18,000 employees will be fired and forced into unemployment within the next year, the majority in the Nokia department but some in the Xbox department as well.

If you hadn't heard, Microsoft recently bought out and adopted the Nokia brand of phones and electronics for 72 Billion USD, and they will be laying off a large amount of employees, though the number wasn't expected to be this large. GameSpot.com reports that Microsoft has revealed that the number is right at 18,000 jobs being affected. About 13,000 of these are in Nokia, but the Xbox Marketing Team will also be affected heavily. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella did say that new jobs would be opened up, not stating how many, and that employees will be offered some basic assistance in finding new employment opportunities. This is the largest layoff event in the history of Microsoft, making about a 14% cut into the total amount of 100,000 or so employees. Investors surprisingly had a positive response in the first hours, however the stock quickly dropped soon after. More details will be made available soon, and I will update the article when we receive news.

View attachment: X1.jpg

Leave your response to the layoffs below, and what you think Microsoft should do specifically to help it's laid off employees. Thanks for reading guys, see you next time.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

michael kors outlet online,coach factory,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online,coach outlet online,coach outlet store online,coach handbags,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach outlet online,coach outlet,coach factory,coach factory,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach outlet store online,coach factory,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,cheap ray ban sunglasses,oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses,tory burch shoes,true religion outlet,timberland outlet,prada handbags,prada outlet,true religion jeans,celine handbags,fitflop fitflops,true religion jeans,fitflop uk,tory burch outlet,valentino,tiffany and co jewelery,timberland shoes,tory burch,true religion jeans outlet,true religion outlet,prada handbags,fitflops,prada outlet,timberland boots,tiffany jewelry,abercrombie and fitch,air jordan,celine outlet,toms shoes,cheap toms,true religion,fitflop shoes,supra shoes,isabel marant shoes,timberland,celine outlet,ralph lauren,toms shoes,isabel marant, cheap jordans,marc jacobs,Polo ralph lauren,tiffany and co,coach factory outlet online, coach factory outlet online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet online,coach outlet store online,coach outlet,coach factory,coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet,coach outlet,coach factory outlet,coach factory,coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet online,coach outlet online,coach outlet,tory burch,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet store,michael kors,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet,coach outlet online,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet,louis vuitton handbags,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton,louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie & fitch,abercrombie & fitch,fitflop uk,fitflops,tiffany jewelry,coach factory outlet,coach outlet store online ,michael kors,ray ban sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses outlet

especially a nation that has lost its manufacturing base, that has dumbed down its education system and that has routinely poisoned its population with fluoride, medications and chemical food additives.The odds of America ever paying off its national debt are approximately the same odds of a Japanese senior citizen surfing a 5-meter-high tsunami wave to the safety of dry land.Enter the realm of economic voodoo (not wholesale authentic soccer jerseys to be confused with voodoo economics)Debt apologists and deniers, of course, will calmly michael kors outlet coupons explain that it's all no problem.

When the Japanese economy declined, Japan was a nation of savers. Almost every Japanese citizen had money socked away. But when American entered the current financial crisis, they were already in a mountain of debt and had no resources to draw upon.The great investors of the world are united in thinking that when the risk of loss is greater than the opportunity for profit, it is not the time to invest.

Just add water, let it soak, and you have a "chia gel" lululemon sale that you can use for all kinds of purposes. In a pinch, just add organic michael kors diaper bag coconut sugar to a glass of chia gel water, and you have a deliciously healthy snack beverage any time of day!Click here to get organic chia at a discount right now from Natural News.Why organic chia?I've been trying to source chia seeds for several months, and in doing so, I've heard a lot of conflicting information on the use of pesticides with chia seeds

And if I can just obfuscate and make the issue look confused enough and blame other people, I won't have to exercise leadership. I think they're in for a rude awakening. I think the American people are going to boot Obama because he has had the prime, he's had the wonderful opportunity to show that he is a leader and to direct the nation out of economic ruin.

This means consuming healthful omega-3 fatty acids. From the world of plants, healthful fats come from coconuts, avocados, flaxseed, Chia seeds and other similar sources. From the animal world, the best source for omega-3 fatty acids is, in my opinion, the green-lipped mussels oils in Moxxor, which come from a pristine marine environment.

You may be interested in:

http://www.coachmarque.co.uk/common_en.asp