The Director's Lesser Known Games Volume 2

The Director

Solar 2

Platform: Xbox 360, Computer

The Director's Rating: 8/10

This game starts you out as a meteor and allows you to build mass and get larger, going from Planet, to Sun, to Black Hole. This game is surprisingly complex, which makes it fun. There are multiple types of planets and suns that you can become, and you can even build your own solar system as a sun.

Combat: That's right, there is combat. When you become a live-able planet the species living on you will eventually become sentient, and then space faring. When you get too close to other space faring planets, they will war. When you are a sun, the same thing will happen, but all of the planets in your solar system will be on the same side. They will defend you from enemy attack, and attack enemies, all on their own.

Physics: This game uses gravity (adjustable once you meet some requirements) to allow you to create your own solar system.

Synopsis: This game is different from most games, and is actually quite fun. The unique gameplay gives it something that most other games don't have. Playability. You can play this game for hours and still not get tired of it. They have missions (weird, I know, but fun and challenging) that will keep you on your toes, as well as avoiding larger solar systems and black holes. You can even become a multi-star solar system!

:o

The Director's Recommendation: I recommend playing it when you get tired of other games. It allows you to take a much needed break from normal games while still keeping you entertained. It's available on XBL Arcade, and on Steam.

If you have a recommendation for a game that I should review, then let me know in the comments (I follow all of my threads ;D). Remember though, if it's a hyped up game then I won't do it. "Lesser Known" is in the title after all. Hope you enjoy your time in the world of games.

Wanna check out the rest of these threads? Well here's the Menu! :D http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8342-the-directors-lesser-known-games-menu/

• 3 months later...