I am having the same issue. Seems to have started this week.
- clearing local saved games,
- clearing cash (Press power button until light on AC Adapter flashes orange then white. Wait until light turns orange again then start up Xbox),
- hard reset (power down and unplug for 30 sec),
- uninstall and re-installing game without any luck.
- I called Microsoft tech support which wasn't much help but are starting to get calls on this and they stated they will continue to research.
If there is a fix please let us know.
My issue includes:
After dying in a solo Halo 5 game, the game will crash and go to the XBOX Dashboard. I have to restart the game and it will load up fine through title screen. When trying to resume my game it will count down, screen turns to black and icon loading, then crash to XBOX Dashboard.
I don't believe it has to do with my Xbox or game. I have a feeling it is a glitch from the last update, which was about a week ago. I hope someone reads this and fixes this glitch because I cannot play the game.
Very frustrated loyal Halo fan,
Gamer Tag: cr1ms0nslate