•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Yoshi1176 : (24 November 2017 - 10:15 PM) Hello
@  UNSC Spartan II : (24 November 2017 - 05:21 PM) @Halo6 Follower It would make sense, Gray Team were different to all other Spartans in how they functioned. I don't know much about Black Team, but I think those two are similar.
@  Halo6 Follower : (24 November 2017 - 08:21 AM) Specifically designed armour would be pretty cool
@  UNSC Spartan II : (24 November 2017 - 08:17 AM) @BaconShelf :mail:
@  UNSC Spartan II : (24 November 2017 - 08:11 AM) IMO.
@  UNSC Spartan II : (24 November 2017 - 08:10 AM) @Halo6 Follower It's either specially designed for Gray Team, or it's a failed artwork of the normal Mark IV (but in grey).
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (23 November 2017 - 08:13 PM) THEN ALL I GOTTA DO IS DO THOSE SICK LIGHT TAPS, YO
@  Wam : (23 November 2017 - 05:51 PM) It's a hard-knock life.
@  Wam : (23 November 2017 - 05:51 PM) 'Stead of treated, WE. GET. TRICKED! 'Stead of kisses, WE. GET. KICKED!
@  Wam : (23 November 2017 - 05:48 PM) It's a hard-knock life, for us! It's a hard-knock life, FOR US!
@  Pbrabbit : (23 November 2017 - 12:04 PM) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
@  Jack Of Harts : (23 November 2017 - 11:26 AM) Dammit I keep missing everyone
@  Jack Of Harts : (23 November 2017 - 11:00 AM) Heyo!
@  Yang Xiao Long : (22 November 2017 - 09:36 PM) So many old people... So many wrinkles...
@  BaconShelf : (22 November 2017 - 06:46 PM) Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA
@  Halo6 Follower : (22 November 2017 - 06:42 PM) I have no clue sorry. Halopedia lists it as 'Unknown' :\ I'd love to hear what you think about it though dude!
@  UNSC Spartan II : (22 November 2017 - 04:17 PM) Anyone able to explain the Mark IV armor on the front of The Cole Protocol get back to me, gone too long without an explanation if there is one, I have two likely options but I wanna know if there's something solid.
@  fzdw11 : (22 November 2017 - 10:33 AM) Unfortunately can't get on the Discord from work, and work is the only time I check in on this site.
@  343iBot : (21 November 2017 - 01:06 AM) Welcome to the forums, Epsilon Xenos! :welcome: View Epsilon Xenos's Profile
@  Fishy : (21 November 2017 - 12:27 AM) It's on Skype

Photo

Solo Campaign Crash

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mastro Jeffay

Mastro Jeffay

Jackal

• Members
  • 8 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:USMC3081E8

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:26 PM

I was paying the campaign on solo and when I got to the boss fight on the mission unconfirmed the game and required a restart. I then played the same mission on co op and nothing happened. I then tried solo again and it stilled crashed every time. we even got a new disc and re-downloaded it. but this bug is still a problem. if any solution can be found that would be much appreciated.

#2 Spacialenigma

Spacialenigma

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Spacialenigma

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:20 PM

Re:solo campaign crash
I had the same problem with this game started a solo campaign on heroic got about 3 levels in and the game kept crashing out of game so frustrating I almost uninstalled the game bring back bungee

#3 Mastro Jeffay

Mastro Jeffay

Jackal

• Members
  • 8 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:USMC3081E8

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:59 AM

I feel ya. but bungie couldn't help you. they don't make halo anymore. 343 industries does

#4 Austin Corbet

Austin Corbet

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:56 AM

I am also having an issue. Redownloading the game didn't help. WTF! this bug is really stupid and wasn't here before my update that happened on wednesday night! Its like the game doesn't want you to beat it. I'm stuck on The Breaking boss level and nothing is helping...any suggestions?

#5 stllynch78

stllynch78

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:stllynch

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:13 PM

So, has anyone heard about an actual fix for this? Xbox tech support suggested I post a message on the forum and see if 343 could help. With the looks above I see that they do not respond as xbox insinuated. Anyone know a real fix?

#6 Christian Klingeler

Christian Klingeler

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:cr1ms0nslate
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:45 AM

I am having the same issue. Seems to have started this week.

I tried:

• clearing local saved games,
  • clearing cash (Press power button until light on AC Adapter flashes orange then white. Wait until light turns orange again then start up Xbox),
  • hard reset (power down and unplug for 30 sec),
  • uninstall and re-installing game without any luck.
  • I called Microsoft tech support which wasn't much help but are starting to get calls on this and they stated they will continue to research. 

If there is a fix please let us know.

My issue includes:

After dying in a solo Halo 5 game, the game will crash and go to the XBOX Dashboard. I have to restart the game and it will load up fine through title screen.  When trying to resume my game it will count down, screen turns to black and icon loading, then crash to XBOX Dashboard.

I don't believe it has to do with my Xbox or game. I have a feeling it is a glitch from the last update, which was about a week ago. I hope someone reads this and fixes this glitch because I cannot play the game.

Very frustrated loyal Halo fan,

Christian

Gamer Tag: cr1ms0nslate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users