List of the Halo books in chronological order?

Barack Obama

Ok so I want to start reading all the Halo books but I want to read them in order. Could someone please give me a list of all the books in chronological order? Looked on the Internet and the I couldn't find an up-to-date list. Just the main books, because I'm hoping I can buy All the books off iBooks. Thanks!

http://en.wikipedia...._(series)#Books If you read this, and you want to read Chornological order. Then Contact harvest comes first. It is pre-covenant. And The forerunner saga's are obviously... much more before the halo series. But they include semi-current characters. Like 343 guilty spark

Ghosts of Onyx is a really good book to re-read BTW. It goes deep into the mysterious stuff that happens. And the heroism in the book is astounding.

the first novel was Halo: The Fall of Reach, a prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved. It was written by Eric Nylund in seven weeks, and published in October 2001.[103] William C. Dietz wrote an adaptation of Halo: Combat Evolved called Halo: The Flood, which was released in 2003.[104] Eric Nylund returned to write the third novel, Halo: First Strike, which takes place between Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, and was published in December 2003. Nylund also wrote the fourth adaptation, Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, which was published on October 31, 2006.[105] Bungie employeeJoseph Staten wrote the fifth book, Halo: Contact Harvest, which was released on October 30, 2007, whileTobias S. Buckell produced the sixth, Halo: The Cole Protocol, published in November 2008. Bungie considers the Halo novels as additions to the Halo canon.[106]

A collection of Halo stories, Halo: Evolutions, was simultaneously released in print and audiobook formats in November 2009. Evolutions includes original material by Nylund, Buckell, Karen Traviss and contributions from Bungie.[107] Tor eventually re-released the first three Halo novels with new content and cover art.[108]Science fiction author Greg Bear has been contracted to write a trilogy of books focusing on the Forerunners, The Forerunner Saga. The first book, entitled Halo: Cryptum, was released in January 2011,[109] while the second book, Halo: Primordium, was released in January 2012, and the third and final book, Halo: Silentium, will be released in January 2013. Traviss is writing a series of novels, the Kilo-Five trilogy, taking place after the events of Halo 3 and Halo: Ghosts of Onyx,[110] the first, entitled Halo: Glasslands, came out October 2011. Its sequel, Halo: The Thursday War, was released on Oct 2, 2012.

evolutions is a great spin off? its has spartans but it details many other characters. My favorite was about Preston J. Cole. OMG great story.