Kinect

Windows 8

Bing

Youtube

Voice Commands

Internet Explorer and more!

Does PS3 have these?! NO

• Like 4

Haha, wow. Well, I have both Xbox 360 and PS3. PS3 is better. The only thing that takes me back to playing my Xbox 360, is Halo. On PS3 you get better games and a bigger variety. Uncharted 3 (EPIC), Twisted Metal, Killzone 3 (My favorite), Little Big Planet 2 (Its actually fun), Starhawk (Great third person shooter), Resistance 3, God of War Ascension (OMG O_O), Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (SSBB for PS3), and lets not forget about DUST 514...(FREE TO PLAY MMO coming out for PS3), and we also have another FREE TO PLAY MMO... DC Universe Online(Amazing). Oh and then theres The Last of Us(wow....just wow...) There may be more PS3 games that I have not mentioned. And you dont have to pay to play online.

What does Xbox 360 have? Gears & Halo. And Gears isnt even that good, compared to Uncharted. Ive played both for a long time.

But Xbox is better at being more of a social console, party chats, having a bio, moto, and sendig voice messages, etc.

This is why I think my PS3 is better than my Xbox 360. I rather play a console that is all about the games, than a console that is about being more social. And btw im logged into this forum and posting this threw my PS3's internet browser and using my keyboard that i use for my PC on PS3. Can't do that on my Xbox 360...

Enough of that, im here for Halo :D

• Like 2

Well, i only had Xbox (and obviously 360 in 2006), so i can't make a fair judgment...i have more than 70 games for the 360 (not counting the sold ones), and i don't even know how many for the original.

But the only thing i hate about 360 is the payment for the gold.... i mean, i have two brothers, so instead of paying three gold accounts, we pay only one and we use it all togheter, and we have three different silver accounts because it's good to have your own achievement, you know.. But for the Spartan Ops it's required a gold account, so i have to play the campaign on my own profile, and play Spartan Ops on the common one...so, we're all ******.

I've had and played on pretty much every console under the sun ( apart from PS Vita ) and Xbox vs PS3 is invalid because they are competing with each other trying to be like each other, I only got an Xbox so I can play Halo 2 originally. And I found the user interface easy to use and love the pads ( gotta love the pads )

Graphically to me they are both about the same

I am to have as many consoles as I can so I have a greater diversity of games. But lately haven't been interested in Xbox and PS3 been gaming on my iPad most of the time.

Honestly, I've been split between both. I've owned a PS3 and an X-Box 360 (bought the PS3 new and the 360 used). My PS3 fried itself and died a good 6 months after I got it, while my X-Box is still going strong. Not to mention that X-Box has had all of the games I've ever wanted to play (except for Heavy Rain, but that's the one that killed my PS3 apparently).

I used to be a huge Sony fan (mainly due to the Final Fantasy series) but their competition with Microsoft is getting kind of dumb. They release a console that is (while hugely upgraded) essentially the same as their previous version except with a HDD and a blueray player. I was cool with that. But then my PS3 literally destroyed itself while my USED X-Box was perfectly fine. Not only that but they refused to give me a replacement even though I had a warranty. If you've ever called Sony Support, it's a horrible experience that will leave you raging. Microsoft Support may be boring and tedious, but at least their support reps are arsehats.

To top it all off, this E3 they pretty much told gamers that they didn't give two ****s about them. Microsoft announced that they were adding some new features and such, and this is pretty much what Sony did.

video-game-memes-where-the-support-sony1.gif

So, yeah, gonna have to go with X-Box.

• Like 2

I vote for Xbox 360, I myself don't have a HD cable for the ps3 and only have HD tv's my eyes burn everytime I play games the retina display is horrible

plus you can listen to music while playing games, xbox has a better graphics chipset, but the ps3 has a blu-ray, so all I can say I can't really choose..

I vote for Xbox 360, I myself don't have a HD cable for the ps3 and only have HD tv's my eyes burn everytime I play games the retina display is horrible

plus you can listen to music while playing games, xbox has a better graphics chipset, but the ps3 has a blu-ray, so all I can say I can't really choose..

Just tried listening to music while playing on my xbox last night. Doesnt work with iPod touches...majorly dissapointing. You literallyt can't listen to music unless you have one of the old ass iPods and who the hell actually uses them anymore?

I can't make a judgement myself, but this is what I've gathered by asking some of my friends from school.

PC for the awesome mods.

Playstation for...something.

Xbox 360 for everything else.

Just tried listening to music while playing on my xbox last night. Doesnt work with iPod touches...majorly dissapointing. You literallyt can't listen to music unless you have one of the old ass iPods and who the hell actually uses them anymore?

Ipod's are made by Apple. Apple is Microsoft's big competitor. What else did you expect?

PC can do anything there is not limit. only difference is the online experience.

Playstation 3 doesnt have online part chat, PC and xbox you can. only advantage playstation have over xbox is the blue ray and better graphics.

Xbox has the most games and best online experience with no lag.

PC AND xbox! MY 2 FAVORITES! :D

PS3=My Bluray player.

Xbox360=Games and online videos. +Kinect for Dance Central for parties (it replaced Rock Band).

I honestly find my PS3 just to be a pain in the ass. When I want to play a game, it usually requires an update that takes around five to ten minutes to update. If I want to go online, there is typically an update that needs to be downloaded and applied, and that normally takes over 10 minutes. Not to mention the new games that you have to wait for the install. Are these times REALLY that long? No, but when you expect to sit down and play something with the limited time I have available, I don't want to be surprised by a wait. It feels like those times you think you are about to drink a Dr. Pepper out of an unmarked cup and it is Diet Coke. It isn't "bad" but not getting the experience/taste you were hoping for is disappointing.

Maybe I am biased, but I just ENJOY my Xbox ten times more than my PS3.

• Like 1

I've stuck with Xbox my whole life, so it's my favorite, although my friend has both, he prefers Xbox's games, but he loves the fact that PS3 has free online...

Of course PS3 is better hardware because it's a newer system, but it really lacks alot of things that players WANT.

I think they should take a step back and realize their online should be upgraded. Xbox 360 has better and more games, in my opinion Xbox is better for shooters, and it also goes way down to simple,fun,family games. The only reason I would buy a PS3 is for the blu-ray graphics..

If your Xbox breaks, it's quite easy to fix, and for a PS3; you're screwed for life.

don't get me wrong,PS3 has some really nice games! The sound is compeletely amazing too! But Xbox just comes in on top, they worry about their customers.

But one reason Xbox is better: we didn't get hacked for a month, Microsoft may be money hungry, but they keep their servers in good shape. I like both consoles, but Xbox just...feels better.