Does anyone have anything positive to say anymore??

DocSpartanO07

All I read are threads and comments from people that are certain H4 will be the worst Halo of all time. Does anyone around here expect a great game anymore or should 343i just toss Halo in the trash can and forget about it?

I'm expecting a good game. But they have to take the time, and they have to do it carefully!

I know, there are many people with different likes and dislikes, so they should try to satisfy every kind of player.

For the chillers

For the competitive players etc.

I'm expecting a good game. But they have to take the time, and they have to do it carefully!

I know, there are many people with different likes and dislikes, so they should try to satisfy every kind of player.

For the chillers

For the competitive players etc.

Thats the thing...I read far too often "If its not exactly like xxxx, I am not buying it". Grow up people, do you really think 343i is going to spend millions of dollars developing a game that only suits a small group of people? Nope.

Its sad...343i is trying to make a large number of people happy. Point is, there will be good things and bad things. I take the good with the bad, nothing is ever perfect.

I expect it to be good... not great though. I don't think that anybody can top Bungie in what they have done with Halo. That said, some of the guys from Bungie did move to 343i and are working on Halo 4 so it should be pretty good. 343i is not much different from Bungie. Everyone who says that Halo 4 or 343i are/is going to be terrible, you are right, but it will only be bad for you because you think it will be bad. 343i was crated because of Bungie and Halo so their eyes are in the right direction and they hope to be just as good as Bungie or better.

I expect it to be good... not great though. I don't think that anybody can top Bungie in what they have done with Halo. That said, some of the guys from Bungie did move to 343i and are working on Halo 4 so it should be pretty good. 343i is not much different from Bungie. Everyone who says that Halo 4 or 343i are/is going to be terrible, you are right, but it will only be bad for you because you think it will be bad. 343i was crated because of Bungie and Halo so their eyes are in the right direction and they hope to be just as good as Bungie or better.

some of the guys that left Bungie and went to 343i have left 343i.

read between the lines.

And i honestly think this can all be solved by giving us a ton of custom game options, i mean everything from making the DMR burst and the BR single shot and what color we want the water sky and grass to be, know what im sayin?

calm down guys, bungie employees left to go work at 343i. its not like this is the first game ever developed by an them. 343i is now pretty much the heart and soul of halo. they even named themselves after 343 guiltey spark!