Future Halo Forge- World Creator

I think that a really cool thing for 343 to do would be to make a World Editor. Not just normal forge, where you can spawn and place items, effects, etc., but make completely new environments, related or unrelated to Halo lore.

Instead of being just a game component, it could be a completely separate disc, allowing for more, better features, such as elevation tools, terrain painting, mountain creators, water spawning, and all of the old stuff like vehicle and weapon placement.

Also, there could be body/gore placers to give infection maps a creepier feel to it, and also for Machinimas. AI placers, for custom games and for fun, could also be implemented, so when you are playing alone, you aren't really playing alone.

Placing larger vehicles such as the Elephant, Pelican, Phantom, and that new, big thing seen in the E3 demo, would be awesome. They don't necessarily need to be usable, they just need to sit there and look cool, but having those as drivable vehicles would be spectacular. And possibly even attach smaller vehicles to the bottom, like a warthog to the bottom of a pelican or two ghosts to the bottom of a phantom/spirit.

Anyways, tell me what you guys think! ^__^

• Like 1

The problem with that is:

Time and Space.

It would take an incredibly long time to code all of that and place it in the game, not to mention money. And even if they did that, they would run out of space. And Xbox DVD only holds about 6-9 GB of space. With the updated visuals and core gameplay mechanics, plus Spartan Op's extra cinematics in addition to campaign's, They're already pushin' two disks, I wager.

I feel that an extremely enhanced Forge will come with Halo 5, as its most likely going to be on the next-gen Xbox, which will allow for alot more space to be available, with better graphics and processing. I think Halo 4's forge is going to be similar to Reach's but a little more detailed, but not too in-depth if you know what i mean.