Halo 4 main menu?

I think this menu is just for the demo, much like the Reach beta, with the reason being that the destroyed planet is the one you can see if you look up at the sky during the Warthog Run on Halo 3. That means that the Halo ring in the picture is the Installation 04 replacement you destroy in Halo 3, and thus is seemingly irrelevant to the story of Halo 4 since it no longer exists. Also, Halo 4 takes place on Requiem, not the Ark or any Halo rings.

That was actually the Ark's core. I think Requiem could have a halo behind it. A halo orbiting it that we have not seen yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice artwork. Hope they have the moving main menu like in reach. its the little things that make the most of the game.

Exactly. I don't know why, but for me, one of the greatest things about Halo is the menu, when you put your disk in your xbox, sit back as the game loads, and then the main menu comes on, the movement of the scenery, the music being played. Stuff like that in Halo just doubles my love for the franchise.

As for the picture, it reminds me of Cryptum when Bornstellar and The Didact visit Charum Hakkor, and then later find out a Halo commenced a test firing on the planet, releasing The Timeless One. Apologies if this has already been mentioned, that's just what I think of when I see the picture.

Fantastic artwork as well.