Information on Halo Wars 2

Mellcor

This is mainly a response to the topic:

CHEERS! there gonna be a halo wars 2!

But anyway, like I was saying...

I found some references on Halo Wars 2, and discussing how it could be experimented with the Kinect.

Xbox News: Halo Wars 2 - Link Here

It basically talks about a new extention to Halo Wars and it's capabillity with the Kinect.

This is another reference I found on GameInformer talking about the Future of Halo Wars: Link Here

• Like 1

Thank G*d you posted this! No one believes me I dont have valid proof because my cousin is in 343 and thats all he can say is there will be one. So how do I validate something that was told by an worker at 343 if I cant get video or audio record or internet post of a RL conversation. There will be a halo wars 2 because 343 wishes to make halo big for ALL fans so strategy and FPS. Just you all wait, no one believe me jul 10th last year when I said therd be a minecraft for xbox. No one believed me in 2010 when I said there is gonna be a halo 4 my cousin said so. If you guys dont want to believe me thats your choice but If your gonna be a** about it I expect a apology when it does come out. It isnt planned for next year. 2014 or 2015 is more like it, so they can work on the FPS's and make sure there gonna make the new engine and gameplay right.

Thank G*d you posted this! No one believes me I dont have valid proof because my cousin is in 343 and thats all he can say is there will be one. So how do I validate something that was told by an worker at 343 if I cant get video or audio record or internet post of a RL conversation. There will be a halo wars 2 because 343 wishes to make halo big for ALL fans so strategy and FPS. Just you all wait, no one believe me jul 10th last year when I said therd be a minecraft for xbox. No one believed me in 2010 when I said there is gonna be a halo 4 my cousin said so. If you guys dont want to believe me thats your choice but If your gonna be a** about it I expect a apology when it does come out. It isnt planned for next year. 2014 or 2015 is more like it, so they can work on the FPS's and make sure there gonna make the new engine and gameplay right.

I just always try to state the facts.

• 2 weeks later...

what i hope that they do is put in the scarab that was from halo 2 (if anybody remembers how it looked like) cause i liked that one cause the only way to kill it was to jump from above on top of it and kill the crew... i think it was called a super scarab.if halo wars two comes out then i will 100% buy it...just hope there will be a reasonable price cause they some times over do the price.maybe it can relate to reach with vehicles and infintry wise...good post and link

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a bunch of things from my friends, like they are remaking a Halo 2 Anniversary, a Halo Wars 2, they are highly likely putting pelicans in forge. and they are making a new Halo ODST, which the name I believe is Halo Reach ODST. Where Jun and Halsey return to Reach to get some data she left behind and there so happens to be some heretics and covenant there. And I believe it also tells you how Jun will die, even though people already make rumors of Thel capturing and killing him, and another rumor of him and Halsey returning to Reach and he dies from starvation

• 2 months later...

​I love Halo Wars. And I hope the next one is good. Although I am not too sure of the kinect abilities. I just hope it wont all be based on the kinect. At least for the sake of us who don't own a kinect. Nor does it sound like much fun on it.