Halo 4, list of disappointments

Installation07

KILLING SPREE

Watching the multiplayer gameplay was great until that poor sap got a killing spree and a double kill. Those words in like 40 pt font exploding in the screen are just another step towards that COD hybrid game.

That also bothered me. Don't get me wrong, I love Halo, and no matter how it changes, I will still love it and play it. But, damn, those "Killing Spree" "double kill" "regicide" "sword Kill" etc. Make me feel like I'm playing CoD, and I don't like mixing my CoD with my Halo. I hope they change it before the release of the game, and if they don't, it won't really matter.

Long live Halo.

• Like 1

and the thing with the ordinance drops... when I first heard about it I thought it would be like randomly on the map dropped power weapons and shields (so people can't spam on the points they appear). Now that I see how it works on videos, I'm kind of dissapointed. Giving more powerfull stuff to the skilled people? Hmm...

It actually gives you ordinance-bar-percentage-what-ever-that-is-called not only when you kill, but when you assist, distract, save, yoink, whatever you do. And Frankie explained that the first time you get Ordinance drop, it will be easy, second time won't, and you will have to wait more (and kill, assist, yoink, distract, etc. more) before getting your drop.

Also, remember there are Classic Playlists, and ONLY in Infinity Slayer you can choose where they land; In any other playlist you can't choose where they land, and they land randomly. :)

• Like 1

That also bothered me. Don't get me wrong, I love Halo, and no matter how it changes, I will still love it and play it. But, damn, those "Killing Spree" "double kill" "regicide" "sword Kill" etc. Make me feel like I'm playing CoD, and I don't like mixing my CoD with my Halo. I hope they change it before the release of the game, and if they don't, it won't really matter.

Long live Halo.

...didnt Halo start those before Cod starting using it?

Also, remember there are Classic Playlists, and ONLY in Infinity Slayer you can choose where they land; In any other playlist you can't choose where they land, and they land randomly. :)

He's right. Look at Forge in Halo: Reach and see even there how many things are adjustable and changeable in Halo gameplay.

... And that's just what the developers let us change. There will be PLENTY of different ways to play Halo in Halo 4. I think 343 knows what a huge, diverse fan base that they have to please.

• Like 1