Halo 4 Spartan Armor Ideas

HaloReachLegend

This may be going a little CoD, but i think it's a good idea.

I think you should be able to customize your armor according to what Armor Ability you are using. (assuming AA's are going to be in H4) This means you could choose different armor for if you were using sprint than active camo, and edit each slot indepedently.

Therefore, your lightweight sprinting spartan isnt going to look the same as when you use a stealthy camo class or an armor lock class.

As for how the armor looks, the ability to change the textures of the material your armor is made of would be sweet (a la Mass Effect 2)

As long as one texture doesnt have advantages over another, (due to visibility) it could be a good addition to the customization of armor and give more variation between players.

for me colour different sections of your armour, ie. arms one colour, helmet another, legs another etc.

More visor colours.

maybe both above could be off a color palette chart or something like that.

Armor to do more than be cosmetic, to actually affect your shields, health, attacks etc.

Adding in Armor fron the ground up hand having full varients of each armor would be awesome. Plus make armor effect you, (EOD slows you down but increases explosive resitance, Scout gives you red dots over anyone's head in view, - active camo, while scoping.) please add on to this.

I would like attachments to actually do something, like the last wrist attachment in reach gives you shotgun shells on your armor but doesent even give you extra ammo for your shotgun...whats the point?

What's the point of armour customization? Gameplay wise? Absolutely nothing, but ego wise? Inflate it, of course. Your suggestion is un-Halo, to say the least. Halo has always (well, up till Reach anyway) been about everyone starting on even ground and fighting your opponents for advantages. That way you've rightfully earned that advantage. It wasn't given to you off-spawn by mommy's hand. This is why a lot of 'old' Halo players dislike Reach. It breaks this Halo tradition of starting players of on even footing by giving you AAs off-spawn. What you're suggestion would absolutely destroy even and fair gameplay.

Other games offer what you like. Play 'em.

Oh, and I'd just like to say that I hate armour customization and that default is for kings!

Oh aight then, yea I wouldent mind that either

i kinda agree with the skin showing... as long as the armor looks damaged, and you arm burned or scared. as far as the helmet off goes, i think face presets would be cool (kinda) its a touchy subject that can be thrown out. as far as being able to customize your face and such i dont think it would really work. you'd spend more time doing that than you would playing to game. I like the idea of the arms. like you know we're spartans after this all. we dont have all of our armor we're battle hardened. I really like that.

What's the point of armour customization? Gameplay wise? Absolutely nothing, but ego wise? Inflate it, of course. Your suggestion is un-Halo, to say the least. Halo has always (well, up till Reach anyway) been about everyone starting on even ground and fighting your opponents for advantages. That way you've rightfully earned that advantage. It wasn't given to you off-spawn by mommy's hand. This is why a lot of 'old' Halo players dislike Reach. It breaks this Halo tradition of starting players of on even footing by giving you AAs off-spawn. What you're suggestion would absolutely destroy even and fair gameplay.

Other games offer what you like. Play 'em.

Oh, and I'd just like to say that I hate armour customization and that default is for kings!

reach mind you and all the other halo players from ce, Im one included should have enjoyed reach for the storyline and dealt with customization. it was there to appeal to more players. look up the halo4 1st person to 3rd person switch. i commented on it and i think you'll see i agree with armor selection. whats the point if it you cant admire or it helps you. And with that i can go here. some of the armor's do help in gameplay such as EOD/EVA. with vehicles and explosions.i see where you're comming from and i respect that but i would personally like to see the armors help us out. just cuz we're hardened doesnt mean we dont like to have someone hand us an a helping hand.

In Halo Reach they made your armor a lot more than in halo 3 customizable. Well i have some new ideas for your armor in Halo 4.

1.You could choose from your armor to be new or old, old as in paint scratched or color faded etc.

2.More visor colors such as Orange, Red, or whatever.

3.More Elite armor

4.More places on your armor to color instead of armor primary and secondary so the can have like armor primary, secondary, third , or more

5.Customizable wrists (both arms)

6.Prostethic limbs such as arms,legs

7.Creation of your own helmet

8.Put your knife in different locations on your armor

9.Hayabusa shoulders, EOD shoulders, EOD chest

10.More attachments to your armor like cameras COMM upinks

If you have more ideas for Spartan ARMOR please make sure it's relevant to this topic.I know that my ideas are not quite possible so dont come here posting comments saying my ideas or bad because im sure your's are just as 'Bad" as mine. Thank You

In Halo Reach they made your armor a lot more than in halo 3 customizable. Well i have some new ideas for your armor in Halo 4.

1.You could choose from your armor to be new or old, old as in paint scratched or color faded etc.

2.More visor colors such as Orange, Red, or whatever.

3.More Elite armor

4.More places on your armor to color instead of armor primary and secondary so the can have like armor primary, secondary, third , or more

5.Customizable wrists (both arms)

6.Prostethic limbs such as arms,legs

7.Creation of your own helmet

8.Put your knife in different locations on your armor

9.Hayabusa shoulders, EOD shoulders, EOD chest

10.More attachments to your armor like cameras COMM upinks

If you have more ideas for Spartan ARMOR please make sure it's relevant to this topic.I know that my ideas are not quite possible so dont come here posting comments saying my ideas or bad because im sure your's are just as 'Bad" as mine. Thank You

Those ideas are all great for me