Halo 4 Spartan Armor Ideas

HaloReachLegend

Add the option to move equipment on our armor around. Ex: If I have a knife on my body let me move it to my wrist area or on the side of my lower leg. Also allow me to hold weapons other then the DMR (for spartans) or Needle Rifles (for elites) on the lobby pictures of my character but don't make everything held in the same position (If a Rocket was held like a DMR that would look stupid) :good:

• 4 weeks later...

In Halo Reach they made your armor a lot more than in halo 3 customizable. Well i have some new ideas for your armor in Halo 4.

1.You could choose from your armor to be new or old, old as in paint scratched or color faded etc.

2.More visor colors such as Orange, Red, or whatever.

3.More Elite armor

4.More places on your armor to color instead of armor primary and secondary so the can have like armor primary, secondary, third , or more

5.Customizable wrists (both arms)

6.Prostethic limbs such as arms,legs

7.Creation of your own helmet

8.Put your knife in different locations on your armor

9.Hayabusa shoulders, EOD shoulders, EOD chest

10.More attachments to your armor like cameras COMM upinks

If you have more ideas for Spartan ARMOR please make sure it's relevant to this topic.I know that my ideas are not quite possible so dont come here posting comments saying my ideas or bad because im sure your's are just as 'Bad" as mine. Thank You

That is exactly that I want!!!! More customizable places like you have in armor core! YES!

Remeber, this is not taking place in our corner of the universe, the only characters in this continuation is Cortana and Master Chief. So any upgrades will have to take place with forerunner technology (he crash lands on ONI). The Elite are not in this area. Also there is no human-spartan interaction so he has to find or develop the upgrades himself.

How do you know that for certain? No offense, just wondering is all.

• 2 months later...
Halowars___Spartan_light_test_by_Baldasseroni.jpgWell bassically, Halo 4 armor will be a mix of Halo Reach Armor and Halo Wars. Looking like a more advanced Halo 3 graphic armor look. No other Halo game will be like Halo Reach, Halo Reach was just a game to keep people excited for Halo 4, along with halo Anniversary. The reason their changing it is because the Noble team are not actual Spartans, they are more advanced ODST troopers. That is wy you cannot jump from a high distance without dying. Also, the Noble Team do not have number codes leke every other Spartan does. For example, Mastercheif number code is "117" obiously. The only Noble clossest to a Spartan is Jorge. But he is still not a Spartan, only the size is just about the same.

i like jakal ultras ideas but aslo ive heard rumors of a b.o.b. helmet you should make that to and maybe the fire helmets(not for campain) maybe make it DLC or just go to members instead of some members there are many people that arent members there needs to be more options besides just torso legs helmet and what not maybe make each part individual and be able to paint each different colors

I don't the like how pretty much the ONLY goal you have in Reach is to get new armor. When you have the ranking system like it is, ya it makes not as good players feel better at the game than they really are, but it doesn't show who are the truly good players. In Halo 3 part of the game was about getting armor, and you still had to get it by ranking up, but the ranking engine is what made it so fun. SKILL POINTS. EXPERIENCE POINTS. These are two of the MAIN. ...MAIN components of what made Halo 3 so much fun. ( And the BR :wub: ) If they brought back these things rather than just making new armor, we wouldn't care about the armor AS MUCH.

But yes. They should most definitely bring back Detail colors, and add back all the emblems from Halo 3. They should bring back all the cool armor like I bet that Rogue would look amazing with better graphics/more detail, and so would Scout. (I'm not just talking about the shoulder pieces) More visor colors, more Spartan armor, and exponentially more Elite armor with different looks. It looks like under the Elite armor in Reach there's padding or something. ...Idk. Looks fake. XD