Signature of the Week #2

rentless

im really not trying to be rude and just asking nicely dude.

it just doesn't remind me of the color purple like all the other sigs have.

its clear everyone else's is purple and yours just reminds me of a tint of blue. jus sayin

Even though this has already been solved by Insignia posting a new version of his sig, I as one of all the others whose sig has the color purple have to say something about this.

Tint of blue? Really? That first signature that Insignia posted was purple. And as a matter of fact, i did not see a single blue pixel on the entire signature. Not. One. Pixel.

Of course i understand that this is your signature contest, but when the theme is purple and someone posts a purple-themed signature, how can you not accept the submission with the reason being that shade of purple reminds me of a tint of blue?? The theme is purple. The signature is purple. Not blue, purple. That's what matters.

Insignia, i do like your 2nd version too though. It looks even better than the 1st one, so good job!

Even though this has already been solved by Insignia posting a new version of his sig, I as one of all the others whose sig has the color purple have to say something about this.

Tint of blue? Really? That first signature that Insignia posted was purple. And as a matter of fact, i did not see a single blue pixel on the entire signature. Not. One. Pixel.

Of course i understand that this is your signature contest, but when the theme is purple and someone posts a purple-themed signature, how can you not accept the submission with the reason being that shade of purple reminds me of a tint of blue?? The theme is purple. The signature is purple. Not blue, purple. That's what matters.

Insignia, i do like your 2nd version too though. It looks even better than the 1st one, so good job!

i didnt think it was a shade of purple at all. relax happy cat.

it doesn't really matter anymore.

This whole issue is caused by one unseen factor, monitor color correction. Once I saw @Insignia's signature it was clearly purple, so I too obviously did not agree with @Rentless. I'm using dual-monitors, so once I dragged the .gif to my other monitor (with 100 % color correction) it had a blue-tone.

It all boils down to each individuals PC monitor.

It's all good now, though. @Insignia fixed it. Just cleared it up.

• Like 2

You should make this anonymus, have them PM you or make a random Gmail. And only reveal the artists on a "Results" Thread.

Edit; I see people put there names in them a lot. So I guess you couldnt

• Like 1

This whole issue is caused by one unseen factor, monitor color correction. Once I saw @Insignia's signature it was clearly purple, so I too obviously did not agree with @Rentless. I'm using dual-monitors, so once I dragged the .gif to my other monitor (with 100 % color correction) it had a blue-tone.

It all boils down to each individuals PC monitor.

It's all good now, though. @Insignia fixed it. Just cleared it up.

thanks bro

You should make this anonymus, have them PM you or make a random Gmail. And only reveal the artists on a "Results" Thread.

Edit; I see people put there names in them a lot. So I guess you couldnt

soon enough, im getting the community involved first.