Well rooted.

ΠΘVΛ

Well rooted indeed. I have seemed to have grown around this forum like a tree grows towards the sun. My posts, my branches. I grow slowly over time but need fewer nutrients making for a long life-span. My leaves, a shade of dark green, you can say what ever you want, that green is 'Inferior'. Placed just next to people who have committed crimes against Twam green isn't in the best spot, but I support it and wear it proudly and hopefully for a long time to come!

I have made a lot of friends on the forum and have had boat loads of fun. I know 100 posts isn't that much of a monumental event, actually I bet this is the first ever significant 100 post topic, lol. I figured it has been a year and almost a month now... might as well. I would like to thank everyone, our mods for safe guarding our little utopia, Twam for creating and managing the growing community, members for contributing their opinions and being very mature and the staff for expanding the forum to a level outside just the confines of Halo and levels and activities outside the forums barriers. It's this forum that gives me some hope about humanity these days... again, thanks :)

• Like 7

Nova it is knowing who you are, knowing the quality of your character that truly states who you are. You are not one who has ever begged for attention, chased rank through needless posting, begged for awards or followed your ego instead of your heart. You have my real respect and compliments for being such a genuine member. You membership in this forum should be seen as a standard of what a unselfish, helpful and active member should aspire to. "Well Rooted" is the perfect definition of your place here.

• Like 9

Nova it is knowing who you are, knowing the quality of your character that truly states who you are. You are not one who has ever begged for attention, chased rank through needles posting, begged for awards or followed your ego instead of your heart. You have my real respect and compliments for being such a genuine member. You membership in this forum should be seen as a standard of what a unselfish, helpful and active member should aspire to. "Well Rooted" is the perfect definition of your place here.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOD! ABSOLUTE DOG! I'M IN THE PRESENCE OF AWSOMNESS!!! Also, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Good job Nova! I remember I joined a long time ago and didn't have much posts until about feburary when I started really posting, I like you, you are the person that doesn't chases ranks like Absorbing said and dosen't want to be the center of attention, I agree with him, I hope to be seeing you around the forums again!

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

Congratulations Nova! It's not the number of posts that define a member's true character here. You have been here a long time, watching the site grow with each new member. Your roots run deeper than most and with that depth comes strength.

You should not be thanking us, we should be thanking you for remaining true to 343i.org.

Thank you Nova and God Bless!

- Choot :thumbsup:

• Like 3

This is a late reply, but even still when I read these comments it gives me that warm smile. I seem to have spent my time on here like a sloth. I don't plan to start posting like crazy, but it will be something, hopefully I will be able to thank you with it but till now only words will do, Thanks :)