USF Election poll!!!

Spyro

Director was seen spying on Elf while she was in the shower! What kind of president would do that! Don't vote for the perv! Vote for the victim! Vote for Elf!

Yeah, I wouldn't spy on a married woman whilst she was in the shower. Especially since I am dating a woman I plan on marrying. Don't appreciate the heinously slandering false accusation sir.
  • Like 1

Director was seen spying on Elf while she was in the shower! What kind of president would do that! Don't vote for the perv! Vote for the victim! Vote for Elf!

the Director couldn't have done that, he was at his campaign office the whole time, i have witnesses that he was no where near Elf

• Like 1

the Director couldn't have done that, he was at his campaign office the whole time, i have witnesses that he was no where near Elf

Let the crooked man tell his lies to boost his friends votes. The People of this forum know quality, and they know that when it comes to quality and virtue, The Director is the finest in both. That is why they vote for me. Not because I am their favorite, or because I slander the opposition with pointless and hurtful lies, but because they feel that I am the best choice for president of this forum.

So let the crooked man tell his lies. It will not gain him friends, only enemies.

Let the crooked man tell his lies to boost his friends votes. The People of this forum know quality, and they know that when it comes to quality and virtue, The Director is the finest in both. That is why they vote for me. Not because I am their favorite, or because I slander the opposition with pointless and hurtful lies, but because they feel that I am the best choice for president of this forum.

So let the crooked man tell his lies. It will not gain him friends, only enemies.

Says the selfish man who voted for himself! Elf wasn't selfish and so she voted for someone else! Don't vote selfish! Vote selfless! Vote Elf!

Says the selfish man who voted for himself! Elf wasn't selfish and so she voted for someone else! Don't vote selfish! Vote selfless! Vote Elf!

Selfish? No good sir, you have it wrong. Confident. That's the word for it. I voted for myself because I firmly believe that I'm the best candidate for president. If I had voted for someone else I would have been letting down all of those who have supported me so far. I would have been saying, "Sorry guys, but turns out I'm not cut out for the job." But guess what? I AM cut out for the job. And everyone knows it too.

Here's what Mr. DirectBiggles says about me:

Very Helpful member, good with Minecraft and halo, MoM, Very Inspirational Member. :D

Here's what Bullet Storm has said about me:

] He is incredibly intelligent, will help with anything the members throw at him, and will do so to the best of his ability.[/b]

ZB-85 says that I'm in his top five of all time favorite members of the forum!

Spectral Jester has this to say about me:

If they say knowledge is power, the director has it in bucket loads, knows everything, is funny, witty, helpful, i can run out of words to describe him. A must have for this forum.

And lastly this is what Vitamin PWN has to say about me:

he's ridiculously smart and helpful, plus it fun trying to stump him in his ask the director thread. he's a funny guy and a good friend. Also don't forget to vote for the Director in the upcoming forum presidential elections.

All of those are direct quotes. None of it is fabricated, like your story about me being selfish and a peeping Tom.

Selfish? No good sir, you have it wrong. Confident. That's the word for it. I voted for myself because I firmly believe that I'm the best candidate for president. If I had voted for someone else I would have been letting down all of those who have supported me so far. I would have been saying, "Sorry guys, but turns out I'm not cut out for the job." But guess what? I AM cut out for the job. And everyone knows it too.

If you're so confident in you winning then why do you need your own vote? Why not be so confident as to give it to someone else?