For those of you have seen my status and signature on here about Bounty and wondering what is it all about, I may as well give you the lowdown

BountyProof3-06-12.png

Results as of June 3rd, 2012

My Bounty is basically all my files from Need for Speed games that involue Police Departments (Rockport PD, Palmont PD, Tri-City PD and Seacrest County PD). It basically started with "Most Wanted" Because I didn't want to lose track of my first one and I started numourous files out of boredom, then Carbon and Undercover came out and the end result was right there. As it increased it was recorded on my PC and after a few loss due to corruption, it was a saver to have all that recorded and archived

Just hope this clears up any to all confusion I have created, and thanks for your time

In the need for speed games he is talking about, you attract police attention and get into a car chase with them. The more damage you do and more police you destroy the higher your bounty gets.

can you explain it a bit clearer please?

For example, what is a PD?

I'm gonna go with Police Department.

Hope I cleared up those Bobo couldn't help understand, haha.

• Like 1

can you explain it a bit clearer please?

For example, what is a PD?

O-o...?

In the need for speed games he is talking about, you attract police attention and get into a car chase with them. The more damage you do and more police you destroy the higher your bounty gets.

I'm gonna go with Police Department.

Hope I cleared up those Bobo couldn't help understand, haha.

THANK YOU, One!!!