Un-official "What do you like most about what you have seen of HALO 4 multiplayer""

TheEnd

I am interested (and 343i is probably too) to know what you really like about the released information on Halo 4. This is not a thread to post things about what you dislike; just what you like. And if someone likes something that you dont like, just leave them be.

From what I have seen, I really like how 343i has given the red and blue teams a purpose for fighting each other. It is not something that has ever really crossed my mind, but it is a nice touch that Bungie did not do.

I am so freakin glad that both the BR and DMR are back. I missed the BR alot in halo reach.

I feel like i have been waiting since HALO CE to have camo armor, and now it is finally here.

So please, share your opinions

oh yeah i also like that sprint will be a standard ability. spartans should be able to run no matter what

Edited by TheEnd

To me, it looks like Bungie made the maps before they made the campaign. Looks like they simply made the missions around the maps. Like they were themed with the mission, but made before. You can almost tell because it looks patched over where elevators and other multiplayer items were. Just my opinion of them. Everyone liked the fact that they were making them from Campaign, you have to admit that at first, it was great. And really, they aren't that bad.

Like I said before, I still like everything I knoe of Halo 4 so far.

-Multiplayer Designed Maps

-BR is back, along with my new favorite DMR (I will use both frequently)

-FollowCam (It is not a killcam, it only follows the person who killed you. Similar to BF3)

-Spartan Ops (Sounds fun)

Thats all for now. This list will surly be extended tomorrow.

• Like 2

-Multiplayer Designed Maps

-BR is back, along with my new favorite DMR (I will use both frequently)

-FollowCam (It is not a killcam, it only follows the person who killed you. Similar to BF3)

-Spartan Ops (Sounds fun)

Thats all for now. This list will surly be extended tomorrow.

i like the follow cam alot more than a normal COD killcam. hopefully this is what it will be