My 1v1 Tournament Bracket!

Undead

Who Will Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win!?!?!

• WhoIsSnip3down (Biggles)
    • Gazzy Mill Mill (Gazzy)

Thank you for making changes and being flexible! :D what's AAN 2 gamertag? cause that name nothing comes up for me on bungie.

No problem. And I typed in his gamertag wrong its AAN2 (no spaces)

(27 June 2012 - 09:15 PM)Gazzy Mill Mill 11 - 7 CrankiestSeeker (Crankiest Quit Due To Girlfriend)

(27 June 2012 - 10:06 PM)Total Mayhem 25 - 0 Count Quacula (Quacula No Turn Up And Total Accepted Instant Forfeit)

(28 June 2012 - 00:25 AM) Silvi I Be 13 - 10 AAN2

How it looks so far (Semi final For Friday)

Total Mayh3m vs Gazzy Mill Mill

Whoissnip3down vs Silvi i Be

Btw, @Undead, The only time me and silvi can do really is 7am his time, which is midday my time, so, our semi final will have to be at 7am his time.

• Like 1

Whoever wins their match will be playing again Friday the 29. If there are any questions or if there is a problem with your date or time tell me I'll be sure to help you!

Likelyhood of me making it at these times:

• 9pm (3pm EST) Maybe
  • 10pm (4pm EST) Probable
  • 11pm (5pm EST) Most likely
  • Later than 11:30pm (5:30pm EST) Very Good possibility.

Gazzy Mill Mill vs CrankiestSeeker

This match was so funny! Crankiestseeker rage quiting! but i understsand him LoL Gazzy you horded mad hard with those weapons. IDR you getting any DMR kills LoL.

My game was laggy was funny watching it over and seeing me glitch across the screen.

I'm pritty sure 1 vs 1 maps are not supposed to have rockets but O-WELL. :D

GG AAN2 :D Director whats your input on rockets for this video?

Gazzy Mill Mill vs CrankiestSeeker

This match was so funny! Crankiestseeker rage quiting! but i understsand him LoL Gazzy you horded mad hard with those weapons. IDR you getting any DMR kills LoL.

My game was laggy was funny watching it over and seeing me glitch across the screen.

I'm pritty sure 1 vs 1 maps are not supposed to have rockets but O-WELL. :D

GG AAN2 :D Director whats your input on rockets for this video?

My game was lagging as well lol and we probably should have left the rockets alone. xD They were lagging like crazy. There's one point where I killed you and the only way I could tell was that your weapon and grenade came out of the door lol

QU4N7UM add me other account "Upwithsoviets" So we can practice more. Only way to get better. XD I did pritty bad too, didn't even get to warm up. had to download that huge update that took forever haha! :D

Ok. I'll just have to catch you online.