My 1v1 Tournament Bracket!

Undead

Who Will Win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win!?!?!

• WhoIsSnip3down (Biggles)
    • Gazzy Mill Mill (Gazzy)

After the games for this week is over and I have all next weeks opponents I'll update the original post with the new matches and times.

So will the next set of matches not be played until next week? If for some reason I am unable to play at the scheduled time, will I be able to reschedule the match for later in the day?

So will the next set of matches not be played until next week? If for some reason I am unable to play at the scheduled time, will I be able to reschedule the match for later in the day?

Yes I actually already had to reschedule a match.

are the 2nd round matches next week? i can't do my match really this week because of exams, i can do my match either next Monday, but every other day i can.

Yes all matches you see on the second set of brackets are for next week. And by the looks of the schedule it looks like you'll be playing either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Okay as some of you already know a lot of people have not showed. Which means the bracket is a little messed up. However Quantum got lucky and is now placed ahead of everyone else in the bracket. I'm sorry for the messed up bracket but the lack of people showing up for their match caused it.

• Like 1

Okay guys I'm sorry for not being on for the matches today because there was a nasty storm and my power and internet were down. I'll reschedule them for tomorrow.

I was wondering where you went lol I spent two hours in the Reach matchmaking lobby getting harassed by invites so that I could win by default. Also, I am of the opinion that you should find Quantum another teammate from the people who didn't get a chance to register so that he doesn't get such a headstart :3

Quantum another teammate from the people who didn't get a chance to register so that he doesn't get such a headstart :3

This, its not fair how he can go so far ahead because of the lack of matches, i think that we should find him someone Like, Theorix? xD

Okay guys I made the rest of the games for tomorrow. Check the times. And I'll try to find someone to face Quantum but if I cant it will just have to stay.

Also thanks for being so patient I appreciate it.

AAN2 vs Fears Wolf - 6:00 PM - MLG Sanctuary

Your Happy Dino vs IFinishTheFight - 7:30 PM - MLG Sanctuary

Guys could you save the vids in your fileshares once you have played :)

Thanks

Is this the map? MLG Sanctuary? Will I have to download it, or does Undead have it? I can if not, not a problem.