will halo 4 be on ps3 too

xlsmurfkiller

ok i have an xbox 360 and ps3 but my xbox live was banned for stealing from there market place and i dont even know how that is possible ive called them and asked about it and they wont tell me anything about it. anyway i am a big halo fan but i quit xbox cause of that and i have heard rumors about it coming to ps3 is that true?

Sony is a very separate company indeed. Microsoft owns halo, so they will only make it playable on the xbox. They would either need to buy sony, highly unlikely, or sell the rights to sony. Also highly unlikely. So long story short, no, there will not be a PS3 version of halo 4.

Negative, Microsoft own the rights to Halo. Plus they are competitive console companies and more people would play it on PS3, due to its HD graphics and such. Microsoft would then lose money which is not good. It is a bad idea hence why it will not happen.

Very unlikely. As in, you have more chance of discovering alien life with a magnifying looking at the sun (don't do that). There were plans to make a ds halo game absolutely ages ago, but that's mainly because Microsoft and Nintendo's games usually cater to completely different audiences. However, as you can guess, that broke down very early on.

• Like 1

ok i have an xbox 360 and ps3 but my xbox live was banned for stealing from there market place and i dont even know how that is possible ive called them and asked about it and they wont tell me anything about it. anyway i am a big halo fan but i quit xbox cause of that and i have heard rumors about it coming to ps3 is that true?

did you mod your xbox in any other way?