Sights in halo 4

Ikester117

Uhm..... HELL NO. CoD fans can go play CoD, we don't need their cheap gameplay in Halo. They just complain that they can't kill someone with one shot from a pistol. Plus why would you when you have a high tech visor linked with your gun to create way better precision aiming?

OT Infinity Ward are in charge of the Modern warfare serious, other COD titles like WOW and BLOPS are made by someone else, probably why the MW series are more popular.

Thats just stupid...they are all COD games and they are all almost exactly alike. This must be how they pump out so many of these stupid games. So, who developed COD3? MW was COD4, then they dropped the numbering after that. This will become another reason why I hate COD.

Thats just stupid...they are all COD games and they are all almost exactly alike. This must be how they pump out so many of these stupid games. So, who developed COD3? MW was COD4, then they dropped the numbering after that. This will become another reason why I hate COD.

im not a COD fan myself, the online experience is very lacklustre.

You can however not argue with there storytelling in campaign its excellent, that I couldnt fault the COD franchise for

Ok, i think ADS would be good for Halo, and wil explain as I answer some post below

Just trying to make it easy for CoD fans

Ok, That's not a right way of thinking about stuff like this. you mean, like, let's turn, for example, CNC series to a fps game just to make it easier for crysis fans? is that it?

If ADS is added it's because it has a purpose (more below)

i wouldnt play then because not aimin down ur sights is unique and seperates halo for others

yap, halo is unique in that matter, that does not mean that it is good, though.

No matter how much you like Halo, we have to understand that the quantity of fans of Halo is not comparable to the quantity of fans of COD, BF and other ADS-able-games.

most of the guns dont even have iron sights so...

only if you're talking about convenat weapons, they could be changed, though.

You'd better go on the CoD forums to ask if Treyarch could remove the sights so it's easier for Halo fans.

you've got to be kidding me.

So, as I said many times before, the idea is to make halo a better game, not just to suit one's taste. If the global players want ADS, why not?

Any question, ask,

ikester, i am offended by this post, please dont come in here with ideas like that, if they try to give us ADS then they misewell give a galil and some noob tubes, no offense to ya but your like the 3rd person coming in here asking for something like that and i plain dont just like it, i want Halo 4, not Call of Halo, or Halo: Reach 2.

• Like 1