One

Directors Minecraft Playdate!

what is the ip for the pc

PM One to find that out how to join the PC playdate. :D

I might go, depends if I'm here, if I remember, if I'm interested in Minecraft at the time. Well if I go, see you ppl there! GT: xSxCx0xPx3x

Does not look like we will be having a pc version

I hope everything goes well when the plan is actually out the work.

Already finished my time, so calling it a night

(Have to heal from all that fall damage)

I'd like to apologise to those PC players looking forward to this but never got to play. My computer thought that wiping my (C:) drive would be the best thing to do while I was trying to fix a .bat file related problem, so setting up the server kind of took a backseat to this new problem of having a wiped hard drive.

• Like 1

I could step in and help, I have a server that people could play on I could just wipe everything so you all could play :D

Haha, this was so much fun :D

I played on both PC and Xbox during the course of the day, and PC was all about creating things, while Xbox was mostly about destruction xD

The Director will know what i mean lol :D

I hope we can do something like this again sometime :D

Man im sorry i didn't get to enter, I didn't realize that today, or actually yesterday now, the skateshop i started working for opened up. So i had to go to work instead of hosting, then later went out of town, sucks I missed this, i hope everybody had fun and we can run this up again!!!

• Like 1

That was so fun yesterday I was in Smokin Shadowz lobby and I had a blast. I'm definitely expecting another one.

Director, I recommend a Minecraft Playdate part 2, for fun, the massacre of Creepers, and for those who missed the playdate :D

Yes, this should be something to consider. Minecraft is an amazingly fun game, playing with those I am familiar with would be fun.

We should have one on XBOX when the 1.7.3 Update hits.

PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!